Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

nkrg1n.gif
Where 3CPO is The Bonce.
Golden Boy Of the Game.

Well done VILLAGE PEOPLE.

Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

No but maj is regularly offline for long stretches
yeah usually off doing something, taking photos, or going to the gym. I've got a heap of photos from my trip to go through. :p

Putting together a nice little portfolio there.

Sorry if my being inactive at times hindered the game at all.

yeah usually off doing something, taking photos, or going to the gym. I've got a heap of photos from my trip to go through. :p

Putting together a nice little portfolio there.

Sorry if my being inactive at times hindered the game at all.
You know that WW is incompatible with having a life!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Votes
Thanks for playing everyone, it was an enjoyable watch.

I made a few mistakes/learnt a few things as mod as well, which is to be expected.

Congrats to village on the dub.

Votes:
3 - thewizardmelon Got unlucky with his 2nd recruit, but was on point all game in his PM, deduced a lot of things that the village weren't catching. Very well played.
2 - Frederico_WA His eagerness may have bit him on the bum a couple of times, but was steadfast in leading the village to victory by keeping track of info. Also might have been the only one to read the OP.
1 - boncer34 he was OK I guess.

Hello …

will probably be a small game, given the holiday, festival of mammon and most importantly, the Test.

I am planning to run a game that will commence sometime after close of play on the first day of The Boxing Day Test match.

The theme is WereWolf in a Manger..

There will be mayhem, violence and blood. Don’t let that undercooked turkey take it out on you… too much Port for your candy arse liver to deal with? …. Too much prawn and cray and your joints are bursting red balloons of pure and unadulterated pain? A spot of overnight killing and daily lynching is a magical cure all.

There will be change ups and possible mod *ups… yes checks notes... oh merde Ima modding so there definitely will be *ups.

Look for the notice.

Hello …

will probably be a small game, given the holiday, festival of mammon and most importantly, the Test.

I am planning to run a game that will commence sometime after close of play on the first day of The Boxing Day Test match.

The theme is WereWolf in a Manger..

There will be mayhem, violence and blood. Don’t let that undercooked turkey take it out on you… too much Port for your candy arse liver to deal with? …. Too much prawn and cray and your joints are bursting red balloons of pure and unadulterated pain? A spot of overnight killing and daily lynching is a magical cure all.

There will be change ups and possible mod *ups… yes checks notes... oh merde Ima modding so there definitely will be *ups.

Look for the notice.
jmoo wan loves Horries games!

I made a few mistakes/learnt a few things as mod as well, which is to be expected.

Votes:
3 - thewizardmelon Got unlucky with his 2nd recruit, but was on point all game in his PM, deduced a lot of things that the village weren't catching. Very well played.
2 - Frederico_WA His eagerness may have bit him on the bum a couple of times, but was steadfast in leading the village to victory by keeping track of info. Also might have been the only one to read the OP.
Fair.

Hard to get excited about my team winning (village) when I behaved and was treated like the black sheep of the village, and I hadn't even unpacked yet when I got eaten by a big bad wolf.

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Winning The Office GIF

Votes:
Can't believe I got a vote.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back