Player Watch Beau McCreery

Remove this Banner Ad

The comment that his work can't be replaced a single player shows what an impact he has made already.

I'd go with 5 on the bench rather than expecting anyone in the 22 to pick up the slack.

Although JDG wouldn't have to do much for it to seem like we had a +1 from last week.

Flattened 3 or 4 Dees players 1 after the other chasing the footy up through the centre square at one stage in the game. Said a lot about his will to impact the next possession and his ferocity at an opposition player with the footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His bump on Hibberd, (hurts his ribs) was a ripper too.
Nice to see we have a player who “takes the opportunity“ when it presents itself.
It really was a ripper.

My dad hasn't been able to watch much of us this season and hadn't seen Beau until today. Exclaimed "I like this kid!" when he cracked Hibberd. Refreshing to have a small forward who has physical presence

Looks like an amateur footballer but has the heart of three men.

He's a low possession high impact forward that are worth their weight in gold.

He might only kick 1 or 2 but his pressure acts can lead to another 3 or 4 scoring opportunities for other players.

I hope he never leaves the best 22.
Cult hero status pending.

He might only kick 1 or 2 but his pressure acts can lead to another 3 or 4 scoring opportunities for other players.

Lessening the hurt of the Stepho departure. Stepho was one of my faves. Beau has now taken his spot!

Love as people have said that he impacts the contest. Whether a bump/tackle , if he cant get the ball directly.

Great kick for goal also. Will do him wonders working along side Jamie now also. I think they could really feed off each other.

It really was a ripper.

My dad hasn't been able to watch much of us this season and hadn't seen Beau until today. Exclaimed "I like this kid!" when he cracked Hibberd. Refreshing to have a small forward who has physical presence

I like it that when I’m watching the game and your eyes are naturally drawn to the ball, you can still pick up Beau in the background running like a heat-seeking missile to drill someone, just to lay a shepherd or make a player earn a possession.

I like it that when I’m watching the game and your eyes are naturally drawn to the ball, you can still pick up Beau in the background running like a heat-seeking missile to drill someone, just to lay a shepherd or make a player earn a possession.

He's like a pinball, from one bumper to another, such great pressure and presence. A lot in the tank, love the bloke.

He is only bringing it to us in bursts, then disappearing due to injury, reminiscent of someone else I know. He is great, but he needs to play.
? He's played 8 games in his first season and has only had one minor injury. Bit confused - he's been incredibly consistent, that's why he leads the comp in tackles inside 50 despite playing 5 less games than #2 and #3

? He's played 8 games in his first season and has only had one minor injury. Bit confused - he's been incredibly consistent, that's why he leads the comp in tackles inside 50 despite playing 5 less games than #2 and #3
Maybe I have lost track of anything beyond 3 weeks ago. I am assuming he is out next week? Maybe not with the bye.

Kind of sums it up for me, love what he brings and I hope he keeps getting better because the efforts having watched the Melbourne game live is right up there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back