Player Watch Beau McCreery

Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Screenshot_20201209-223422_Drive.jpg

From AFL Draft Central

Could have just kept Atu
Don’t know about others, but I thought aside from a solid debut he offered little at senior level. Didn’t seem capable of winning the ball.

Jun 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood
Don’t know about others, but I thought aside from a solid debut he offered little at senior level. Didn’t seem capable of winning the ball.
Hard to say, he was assured with ball in hand and composed. Good hand pass, quick and tough...good size too. Other players are retained having shown less, I liked his debut.

Hard to say, he was assured with ball in hand and composed. Good hand pass, quick and tough...good size too. Other players are retained having shown less, I liked his debut.
We’ll agree to disagree there although I agree he demonstrated some AFL qualities on debut that at that point made me hopeful. I definitely don’t think your assessment is completely unreasonable, two sides of the coin I suppose.

Brushy

Senior List
Oct 22, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
The boys in the room seemed the most chuffed about this one - not sure if it was joy at getting him or laughing at the people on FOX not knowing who the hell they had picked.

Presumably they got word that he might go given how they traded up prior.
Yeah he seems like one we really wanted.

Get Gaffed

Senior List
Aug 11, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Clubs been into this guy for some time. Plays a lot like Kane Lambert from the tigers.....just with a man bun.

Back