FTA-TV Beauty and the Geek Australia Returns with Pop Mega Star Sophie Monk Hosting

Remove this Banner Ad

How much does Nathan look like Ryan from One Republic.

This week wasn't as bad as last week, still couldn't bother watching to the end. Kassi failed badly in that challenge and still won, Ntula actually got some facts right :rolleyes: . Kassi is beginning to annoy me as much as Zac. Did like Nathan's "I look like a turnip.." line. Was a close 2nd to Sheridan's geeks Bruce Willis reference. I assume Nathan and Erin won and are back in?

Stoked to see Erin and Nathan are back in the game. Erin alongside Emily is the hottest chick in the show, and apart from being ditzy has a genuinely nice feel to her.

Hopefully the finale is:
1) Brett and Emily
2) Erin and Nathan
3) Kassie and Brandon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good to see Emily and Erin make it through to the finale.

Ntula and Zac are really getting on my nerves. Anyone but that couple to win please. And that dating challenge was comedy gold. Crying about fish :)

good to see Emily and Erin make it through to the finale.

Ntula and Zac are really getting on my nerves. Anyone but that couple to win please. And that dating challenge was comedy gold. Crying about fish :)

I agree with everything you've said.

That was the funniest episode by far. Loved it when Kassi was spitting out the roaches, even James the host was pissing himself! So much better having him as the host.

And yeah, the dating segment was unreal. I was laughing the whole way through. Would have been so hard to do some of those things, Matthew done well to mention sex. And his date was absolutely gorgeous!

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

There is somebody claiming to be zack on a another forum I've read and says none of the clothes he wore pre-makeover were his.
Doesn't surprise, in the auditon process those that made it through to the final casting call we're asked to measure themselves, obviously for clothes.

Stoked to see Erin and Nathan are back in the game. Erin alongside Emily is the hottest chick in the show, and apart from being ditzy has a genuinely nice feel to her.

Hopefully the finale is:
1) Brett and Emily
2) Erin and Nathan
3) Kassie and Brandon.

well my wish was close.

Stoked to see brett and emily take out the final with Erin and nathan come 2nd. By far the 2 best couples of the series, and the 2 hottest chicks made it all the way through. Wouldnt mind locking lips with either of those 2 girls for over an hour :)
The finale itself was nowhere near as funny as previous episodes, but im just glad than annoying poonce Zac didnt get the prize. Oh and how the hell did Brett and Emily not win that disco dancing contest?

The finale itself was nowhere near as funny as previous episodes, but im just glad than annoying poonce Zac didnt get the prize. Oh and how the hell did Brett and Emily not win that disco dancing contest?
I was actually surprised to see how we'll Zac went in that dance, I was expecting a train wreck :(

Still, glad the little git didn't win it, was happy with any of the other three couples winning so well deserved Brett and Emily.

Here's myself (on the far right) at my wedding last night with the lovely Jess from last season. I was absolutely trashed at that point, good times.

Wish I got a better picture, because this one doesn't do either of us any justice haha. She is stunning in real life, and an absolutely awesome chick. Very nice and so down to Earth. You wouldn't be able to tell by looking at her, but she only just gave birth 2 months ago. Jeepers!

IMG_4435[1].jpg

Returns this Sunday night hosted by Sophie Monk

BeautyAndTheGeek.jpg

Beauty and the Geek Australia 2021 cast: Meet the contestants (nine.com.au)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back