Bec Judd is a complete spanner. Discuss

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
First she broke the law poisoning native habitat now she claims she feels unsafe in Brighton.
Is Bec the most entitled WAG of all time?
Why is she in the news at all?
Is Chris Judd also an entitled tosspot?
How much more money do these flogbuckets need?
Has she snorted coke with Nadia Bartel and inadvertingly supported organized crime? Quite possibly.

First she broke the law poisoning native habitat now she claims she feels unsafe in Brighton.
Yes
Tabloids gonna tabloid.
They really do appear to be a great match.
In my experience, those with a lot of money are usually the ones that feel they need more money the most.
Has she snorted coke with Nadia Bartel and inadvertingly supported organized crime? Quite possibly.
I still think you'd fit right in at the Herald Scum, acknowledging we both hate the filthy rag.

youd still buy a subscription to her only fans account if she had one wouldnt you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leave her alone, she's got a lot on her plate
4C9AB3DE00000578-5769263-image-a-8_1527205667494.jpg

I don't believe for a second that she ate any of those buns.

When I got to the stage where i looked like Bec Judd I got put into rehab for anorexia, and I'm a bit taller than her.

That's the thing that gets me is that the media kinda fawn over her as being a beauty where it really doesn't seem to be a healthy body type.

She's not someone I particularly like and I avoid anything to do with her. And I'm not a fan of her husband either so I live on out of sight, out of mind with them.

When I got to the stage where i looked like Bec Judd I got put into rehab for anorexia, and I'm a bit taller than her.

That's the thing that gets me is that the media kinda fawn over her as being a beauty where it really doesn't seem to be a healthy body type.

She's not someone I particularly like and I avoid anything to do with her. And I'm not a fan of her husband either so I live on out of sight, out of mind with them.

I knew a couple of female friends and acquitances in my teenage and youth years who suffered from Bulima and Anorexia. It's an really nasty and awful disease than unfortunately sometimes can be fatal (happily all the lassies I knew survived it) but the things they told me whilst battling their conditions broke my heart.

So sorry to hear that you went through it and appreciate you having the courage to admit you suffered from it too.
I really hate the fact that our society seems to place the likes of Bec, Nadia 'brave and stunning' Bartel, Abbey Chatfield and other so-called female 'influencers' as so called role models for young girls and women.

**** that.

Also I believe men can also suffer from Anorexia/Bulimia, it's important we as society hear from them and their experiences too

I knew a couple of female friends and acquitances in my teenage and youth years who suffered from Bulima and Anorexia. It's an really nasty and awful disease than unfortunately sometimes can be fatal (happily all the lassies I knew survived it) but the things they told me whilst battling their conditions broke my heart.

So sorry to hear that you went through it and appreciate you having the courage to admit you suffered from it too.
I really hate the fact that our society seems to place the likes of Bec, Nadia 'brave and stunning' Bartel, Abbey Chatfield and other so-called female 'influencers' as so called role models for young girls and women.

**** that.

Also I believe men can also suffer from Anorexia/Bulimia, it's important we as society hear from them and their experiences too

Men can and definitely do suffer from body issues. I don't think those industries protray men any better than women and i don't think they are any healthier.

Men's mental health awareness is slowly starting to get some traction but more needs to be done. I am a big supporter of men's mental health being more open and unstigmatised. There is nothing wrong with not being okay and it's never weak to open up about your emotions.

Bec, Nadia and these countless other so called "influencers" wouldn't look out of place inside the starting gate at Flemington. I don't rate them at all. They'd probably also be complete narcicisstic bitches IRL.

Sorry if I'm out of line here, but from what you posted on the Saints waifu Fred, you look like a complete spunk and pretty down to earth with a great sense of humour, if your posts are anything to go by

Imagine feeling unsafe in ******* Brighton where the nearest bar is on Glenferrie Road 😌

Remove this Banner Ad

Back