Bec Privitelli (full forward) transfer from GWS
DOB: 3 January 1995
Height: 169 cm (5 ft 7 in)
Position: Forward
2017 Carlton 5 games 1 goal
2018, 2020-2021 16 games 11 goals
Rebecca-Privitelli2.jpg
FQILNPEakAQAfs_

Rebecca Privitelli joins the Swans with three seasons of AFLW experience to her name. Privitelli was drafted by Carlton in the 2016 AFL Women’s draft, making her debut for the Blues in Round 2 of the 2017 AFLW season.
The 27-year-old played five games for Carlton before she was signed by the Giants, where she went on to play 16-games over two seasons.
Privitelli revealed her move to the red and white was largely influenced by her desire to grow her game under head coach Scott Gowans, who she once worked with at Carlton.
“I’ve worked with Scotty previously and when I saw he was going to be head coach it was a massive part of my attraction to the club. I think he’s a great coach and I think he’s going to do some incredible things, not just for the club, but also for footy in Sydney,” Privitelli said.

played five games for Carlton in the inaugural AFL Women’s season. The 22-year-old is a good distributor of the ball who is willing to leave her player and take intercept marks. Having played footy since she was a child in Victoria, Privitelli went through the youth girls system and found her feet at senior level last year. She will be used to strengthen the GIANTS’ defensive structure, but can also go forward if need be.

Last edited:
2022 Training Week 1
Rebecca-Privitelli 2022_06_19.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back