Mod. Notice Becoming a Saints board moderator - Expressions of Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Shortly we will have a vacancy to fill.

If you would like to become a moderator (or if you want to recommend someone) please open a private conversation with one of the Saints mods.

We don't get to make the final decision, that is up to the admin, but we have a say in who we would prefer and we would like to see who is interested.

We would prefer posters who have been here for some time already, have a history of good behaviour and especially those who can afford to spend a lot of time on the forum.

prophetic1

Club Legend
Apr 18, 2013
b
AFL Club
St Kilda
My record of poor behaviour would instantly remove me from the running. Not that I'd be any good anyway. It would be a free for all with me moderating.
i think you'd be the perfect moderator......you are capable of seeing more than three sides to any behaviour....i'd nominate you in a heart beat ...you are a fair minded person sufficiently objective but not without understanding of the subjective experience!..quite rare!
Me saying that will probably damn you to obscurity but none the less I think you'd be an excellent mod! How do I nominate? Or bette question...Can I?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back