Bedford suspension

Remove this Banner Ad

Disgraceful decision, if this one stands, the game has reached its lowest ebb.

Part of me thinks this is all purposely choreographed - he gets cited, suspended, Giants appeal it, he then gets off, all the whilke having ther footy media and fans talking about it during ther pre-finals bye period.

Do an eye rake, cop a small fine.
Someone runs into your back and plays out the game, cop a week.

Good to see the newly appointed AFL Football Boss is bringing in sensible changes.

Or she is too busy with those robot footballs to fix scoring reviews - when hi speed HD cameras cost nothing these days.

They say he could have elected to block. What the hell did he do other than block???

Softer than Basketball.
Plays for the wrong Sydney obviously.
But if you elect to block and get them high - suspension

No win!

What's worse, a similar incident (when a player b-lined for his opponent) and he got off (swans guy)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whether you are a Giant or not get the FreeToby hashtag out there. No one can think that this deserves a suspension. Its a disgrace.

And no I dont think Saints fans would want him in obviously, so no judgement here.

You guys will smash the Saints regardless if Bedford plays or not (btw hope he gets off)

When you consider how Cripps, Rampe, McCartin all got off for far worse hits, one couldn’t be blamed for thinking there is some corruption going on.
I'm pretty confident that if that was a Collingwood player, he'd be playing this week

Absolutely disgraceful decision

Do an eye rake, cop a small fine.
Someone runs into your back and plays out the game, cop a week.

Good to see the newly appointed AFL Football Boss is bringing in sensible changes.

Or she is too busy with those robot footballs to fix scoring reviews - when hi speed HD cameras cost nothing these days.

How is this Laura Kane's fault FFS ?

Not even sure if she has started her new promoted role at the AFL yet anyway

Normally I am a fan of your opinions Harry, but you are better than this arguably sexist pot-shot.

We have had issues/problems with The MRP and Tribunal for several years now.

Whether you are a Giant or not get the FreeToby hashtag out there. No one can think that this deserves a suspension. Its a disgrace.
There's a difference between 'deserving' a suspension, and it being a suspension under the current rules.

He chose to bump. If he got him high (surely this is the only point of debate?) then it's a suspension.

Then there's the fact that the whole system is a farce, and Micheal Christian is incompetent at best.
Hope he gets to play.

There's a difference between 'deserving' a suspension, and it being a suspension under the current rules.

He chose to bump. If he got him high (surely this is the only point of debate?) then it's a suspension.

Then there's the fact that the whole system is a farce, and Micheal Christian is incompetent at best.
Hope he gets to play.
except lets be honest here, if that was a star player in a big club he would be playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back