List Mgmt. Beech Upgraded

Remove this Banner Ad

If Menz can't get a game with 2 forwards out it's time for him to look for another club.

He may as well quit footy, that's how demoralizing it would be. Play well in round 1, unlucky to be dropped for the returning captain, be the travelling emergency in round 2 (aka the 23rd man), then emergency again. Play well in the SANFL, kick 2 great goals. Passed over by a rookie list player.

That's a confidence killer

He may as well quit footy, that's how demoralizing it would be. Play well in round 1, unlucky to be dropped for the returning captain, be the travelling emergency in round 2 (aka the 23rd man), then emergency again. Play well in the SANFL, kick 2 great goals. Passed over by a rookie list player.

That's a confidence killer
He may well play this week. Can Only wait and see before you say that.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Beech has been nothing if not consistent at SANFL level for years now, averaging between 18-22 touches a game and between 1-1.5 goals a game over his last 3-4 seasons. He was upgraded late last year too wasn't he, but only made the emergency list? I was personally hoping for Greenwood, but if he gets a game I wish him all the best!

Beech has been nothing if not consistent at SANFL level for years now, averaging between 18-22 touches a game and between 1-1.5 goals a game over his last 3-4 seasons. He was upgraded late last year too wasn't he, but only made the emergency list? I was personally hoping for Greenwood, but if he gets a game I wish him all the best!

1-1.5 goals from the SANFL isn't a great return. A player worthy of AFL level should be doing more than that I feel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe not, but he is consistent! Greenwood has a similar goal kicking average for what it is worth..

But Greenwood is being moved into the midfield so that's a bit more understandable.

Also does Beech tackle as much as Greenwood?

I wasn't having a dig at T.M.T as he seems to be known as around these parts, 29 goals in 23 games is a very good return for Greenwood!

Ah sorry misunderstood your point. Also TMT is a new one to me as well, I THINK it's the might thor? I don't really know where that one originated either.

I'm just not trendy enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back