Beer- does it prove the existence of God?

Remove this Banner Ad

Generalissimo

His Excellency
Jul 14, 2002
Somewhere
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
The Mighty Cats
Surely the fact of this divine beverage proves beyond any doubt that there is a kind and loving God who wants us to be happy.

Surely something with the power to work diverse miracles like making ugly girls pretty, cricket interesting and Placebo tolerable to the human eardrum is proof enough even for the most hard-bitten athiest. Fall on your knees and repent, doubters!

Surely the fact of this divine beverage proves beyond any doubt that there is a kind and loving God who wants us to be happy.

Surely something with the power to work diverse miracles like making ugly girls pretty, cricket interesting and Placebo tolerable to the human eardrum is proof enough even for the most hard-bitten athiest. Fall on your knees and repent, doubters!

You worship a false god.

Fine Rutherglen muscat is the real proof of God.

You are a blasphemous infidel.

A fatwa on you.

Hey everyone. This fermentationalist is not only following the wrong religion. I think his dirty kind has our Hopps! let's invade his lands an liberate his poor suffering wineoes!

You worship a false god.

Fine Rutherglen muscat is the real proof of God.

You obviously haven't tried Coopers Extra Strong Vintage Ale - truly a holy brew.

Did you hear about the bloke who invented diet holy communion? He called it "I can't believe it's not Jesus".

You obviously haven't tried Coopers Extra Strong Vintage Ale - truly a holy brew.

Did you hear about the bloke who invented diet holy communion? He called it "I can't believe it's not Jesus".

indeed, Coopers is a fine delusory false god.

However, you are a misguided infidel too and fatwa on you, your family, and your suburb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get a mirror, and look under your balls.

You will see a distinct "666" mark there.

BTW, there is no need to post pics of your mark of the beast.

Sprung- and after going to all that trouble to file my horns down too!

BTW- how did you know where I had to look? Are you my stalker?:eek:

Chimay_bleue_grande_r%C3%A9serve_Mill%C3%A9sime_1999_Vintage_magnum.jpg

Indeed and Gods Capitalists make the best one

If you could get the beer you wanted no matter where you were that might make me believe.
Unfortunately, some of my experiences outside Australia haven't been good, the worst probably being my local pub when I lived in Manchester. I had to drink Fosters as it was the least crap beer on tap:(
That would make anyone have doubts in a higher being.

If you could get the beer you wanted no matter where you were that might make me believe.
Unfortunately, some of my experiences outside Australia haven't been good, the worst probably being my local pub when I lived in Manchester. I had to drink Fosters as it was the least crap beer on tap:(

Imagine how they feel in the US? They should be athiest to the last if the s**t they call beer was proof of god.

I lost my faith in the CUB God a number of years ago.Now I make my own beer.

Jesus can be the yeast if he likes.

Beer contains alcohol which chemically reacts with the brain. People also think they can act stupid which in turn they just blame on the beer anyway.
If you look at it from a religious type of view beer is like an old god from the 3000Bc's.
but come back because the people are stupid again.

There would be much better ways to prove that God exsisted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back