Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Brant Colledge

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Jonathan Giles

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still one week more of being sober, so guess it's meditation, a cold shower and a protein shake. Lame.
Ah s**t man. I bet the beer will be better than expected and totally worth it. At least you got on the horse and did a batch. Second Sunday in a row I have bailed the night before. Got nothing on the go at the moment.

I was close to buying a tilt but they really seem like more ******* around than they’re worth.

Ah sh*t man. I bet the beer will be better than expected and totally worth it. At least you got on the horse and did a batch. Second Sunday in a row I have bailed the night before. Got nothing on the go at the moment.

I was close to buying a tilt but they really seem like more ******* around than they’re worth.

Yeah probably, was likely just in a shitty mood with the element and Tilt packing it in that I went full eeyore.

Today's a new day and motivated again!

The Tilt was honestly great, just not lasting very long for the price. Smashes through a battery a brew and is now giving wrong readings. Just a shame coz it was good fun.

Just "cleared some headspace" on my keg of pils. It's magnificent, can actually feel the difference in the soft water compared to other lagers I've made. Can't wait for it to finish lagering/conditioning now.

Just "cleared some headspace" on my keg of pils. It's magnificent, can actually feel the difference in the soft water compared to other lagers I've made. Can't wait for it to finish lagering/conditioning now.
That’s brilliant. Mine is pretty tasty too - pity I agreed to donate it to the homebrew club Xmas party

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon this is the OG. It's the only tea infused beer I've had, anyway, and it was at the start of my craft journey

View attachment 1286226

Pirate Life have an Earl Grey IPA at the moment, I like both of those things but the idea of them together makes me pull a face.

Pirate Life have an Earl Grey IPA at the moment, I like both of those things but the idea of them together makes me pull a face.

It's not a beer I've revisited, but thats what the early years were like, really. Do a big haul of singles, find the weirdest s**t possible then sit with a mate or two and share pours of our random finds. I do recall thinking the beer was actually pretty good, and certainly the tea wasn't hidden, but then yes I never went back to buy more. Always something else new to try.

Nice - that's what I planned for.

I don't think I've ever had an ESB before.
Fuller’s are literally the ones who coined the term. It’s a great beer, but because they’re not that popular and imported from UK they can be prone to being a bit too close to their BB date in the shops and taste way too sweet as a result. Fresh fuller’s esb is gold.

Fuller’s are literally the ones who coined the term. It’s a great beer, but because they’re not that popular and imported from UK they can be prone to being a bit too close to their BB date in the shops and taste way too sweet as a result. Fresh fuller’s esb is gold.

There's a Bottle-O near me that has a bunch of UK beers, will have a check for it.

The imperial stout:

20211126_184138.jpg

Still very sweet, reminiscent of Innate Snow Leopard. Probably a touch too much lactose but coffee coming through nicely. Zero hazelnut flavour unfortunately, should've gone with vanilla. 3 mouthfuls in and already light headed, be good to keep resting for next winter.

Back