Rumour Beer poured on fox footy hosts

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t believe Fox Footy thought it was a good idea to be there.

There’s always someone in the background on their phone waving, or mooning. People are idiots and for live TV they should be expecting this kind of thing to potentially happen.

Think I caught the perpetrator on my phone

tumblr_nxutrcRhkA1s9l8tco1_500.gif

In south american countries fans throw piss at each other - we are one step before that it seems.. Society slowing going down the drain, morals and behaviour disgraceful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think it was someone trying to carry beers through a crowd and was doing the whole above his shoulders thing, tipped it slightly and the whole thing when on my mates head. How is that not hilarious?
XXRL would be fun at parties. :p

Haha, righo. The only thing I could imagine was someone deliberately pouring a pint over someone's head.

Pretty unco if you can't manage to carry beer through a bar. Sheesh.

Remember that old chestnut to try and convince people not to partake in cyber bullying and online abuse?

“If you wouldn’t do something like that to their face”

Or

“If you wouldn’t shout it across the street”

People are starting to realise the best way to justify their dumb and disrespectful behaviour online is to do more dumb and disrespectful things in real life to normalise it

if they had been at a west coast game, it would have been chardonnay instead of beer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back