Before people drift off

Remove this Banner Ad

It is heading towards hols now for some nonsense festival that gives me hives.

Yeah Clod and GtG I can hear you saying stfu. But of course I and more importantly Bloods fans will never stfu. We gently lacerate the jugular of those that tell us to stfu.

This has been a very tough year for lots of folks throughout the World and our Club.

I trundle around other BF Boards as many of us do. None are as fair and open as ours. We are lucky. To my knowledge our Mods do not have to issue Cards or holidays to our diverse crew of passionate Bloods.

Long may this remain.

Better times ahead for all Bloods folk and our Club.

It is heading towards hols now for some nonsense festival that gives me hives.

Yeah Clod and GtG I can hear you saying stfu. But of course I and more importantly Bloods fans will never stfu. We gently lacerate the jugular of those that tell us to stfu.

This has been a very tough year for lots of folks throughout the World and our Club.

I trundle around other BF Boards as many of us do. None are as fair and open as ours. We are lucky. To my knowledge our Mods do not have to issue Cards or holidays to our diverse crew of passionate Bloods.

Long may this remain.

Better times ahead for all Bloods folk and our Club.
Cheers for thinking I have a life outside of floating around the Swans board in the off season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back