Brushes with fame

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
All threads are crap. Bigfooty is crap. What a waste of time/mind.
It is. At first it's exciting and you try and explore it all but then you get caught in the trap and it takes over your life :(

I wish I had never been curious as to peoples thoughts on how Brisbane would go after their NAB Cup win in 2013 :'(

Tell us the De Niro story

Opening of Nobu in Melbourne.
De Niro sitting with his family in a private room.
My wife saw him move away and suggested I follow him.
I thought he went into the kitchen and then I just turned right instead to go into the toilets ....they were individual units.
There were three or four separate toilets and I was on my own awaiting a vacancy when one of the doors started rattling hard.
I went to the door to help open it and realised it to be a slide door but the person inside was trying to open it as a regular door.
I slid the door on its rails only to be confronted by De Niro only inches for my face.
Didn't quite know what to say but let loose with a lame, "Welcome to Australia, Mr. De Niro."
We looked eye to eye for a moment, (seemed like ages) before he started to move off, patted my shoulder and mumbled something I didn't understand.

Funny part was though, is that the toilet lost its flush and Robert left a little something behind.
I didn't take it any further, although people did suggest I should have bottled it and put it on ebay. :)

Back