Being average at best for last 60 years, Why are the Pies so high profile with a high membership?

Remove this Banner Ad

No probs, used to hate them back in the Malthouse/Woosha days, but like I said have developed a grudging respect due to all the amazing closely fought games we've had.
Maybe there's a similarity with Eagles, we loathe the Dons and Tiggers, ok and many loathe the pies here in WA, maybe as much as many loathe the Eagles. We've embraced the insults and hold them up proudly in the opps faces eg- we embrace the arrogance and the flat track bulies and the chardonnay sipping etc

Yes, was trying to recall how many G games the Pies have?
Oh well just goes to show how stacked it is, and gives us 'outsiders' something to blame, and helps fire us up to overcome those 'impossible odds' :rolleyes: ..and at the end of the cliched day, I guess you gotta have someone to loathe???? :D ...or footy just wouldn't be as much fun.

I think all WC supporters hate us lol. Probably cos we took Maurice Rioli away from WA :D

You’ll be telling us soon Collingwood aren’t part of the Melbourne big 4.

Your asking a question everyone knows the answer to including yourself. Your making things up too suit this incredible phenomenon “ of worst performing club how come we are so revered and popular ?“
Your pop is a Richmond Hall of Fame member .
Since 2000 you have played in 5 grand finals.
So you tell us what you have learned so far as to why ? That you couldn’t have possible known before you started on this “ let’s talk about Collingwood mission because Richmond makes me feel frightened “

Nice way to sensationalise, he's not my pop he's my pop's 1st cousin he's also a Pie hall of famer. AFL hall of famer if I am correct.

This is not a "talk about Collingwood just because I'm afraid of Richmond thread" - I call bs on that, it shows your disdain for our club and maybe your own insecurity. And I'm not going to chase you down the rabbit hole about Richmond.

Nice way to sensationalise, he's not my pop he's my pop's 1st cousin he's also a Pie hall of famer. AFL hall of famer if I am correct.

This is not a "talk about Collingwood just because I'm afraid of Richmond thread" - I call bs on that, it shows your disdain for our club and maybe your own insecurity. And I'm not going to chase you down the rabbit hole about Richmond.

Start by being honest.
Have you unravelled the mystery yet? That’s what all we won’t to know? What have you found out that you didn’t all ready know ?

Another way of putting it is 2 flags in 39 years to 2 flags in 21 years, anyone can play that game.
But that's wrong. its 3 flags in 39 years to your 3 flags in 61 years. I can also play that game. But I get it right

Remove this Banner Ad

Back