Conspiracy Theory Beirut explosion

Who's responsible?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Listening to news reports, one witness said it felt like an earthquake. Another said it was a missile attack. Seems clear it was not an accident at any rate.

There have also been several small earthquakes in Melbourne while we are all in lockdown too. All at night.

I don't have time to find it now as I have to go to work but there is a video out there that shows what looks like a 'floppy missile' causing the explosion. I saw it on the Quite Frankly podcast on YT.

I don't have time to find it now as I have to go to work but there is a video out there that shows what looks like a 'floppy missile' causing the explosion. I saw it on the Quite Frankly podcast on YT.
Israel already came out and said they did it.

I have a lebanese customer, he showed tons of whatsapp videos of the missile strike and the carnage, dead blown apart bodies everywhere

Trump agrees there was an attack

Video i saw shows a missile of some kind flying in to the burning building and then the explosion happens

Israeli PM tweet admitting it happened a couple hours before the strike. Too close in time apart for that tweet to be about an incident weeks ago
Show vids bro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy sh*t we can BOTH see things...

Care to share the video if you haven't already?

Israel has been hammering Beirut & Damascus for weeks now - under the cover of the MSM covid19 hysteria....You can't be this politically naive, surely.

OK, I can't find the original footage because the Twitter account is in Arabic and I can't find the link in the chat for some reason.

But here is where I saw it. It's about 59 mins into this video.

Looks like its already been blacklisted or something so yeah, fair enough, that confirms it. Missile strike.

So how does Lebanon retaliate? If its confirmed Israel targeted this deposit of chemicals for maximum damage?

OK, I can't find the original footage because the Twitter account is in Arabic and I can't find the link in the chat for some reason.

But here is where I saw it. It's about 59 mins into this video.

You won't find it, cause all the Tel aviv, on-line former IDF bots, will have wiped it.

Back