Conspiracy Theory Beirut explosion

Who's responsible?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Show us your evidence of this. Israel's operations in Lebanon are targeted against Hezbollah assets in the southern border area, not Beirut.

Exactly. The Jews are not stupid.

They play a very select game of subtle strike. just enough not to cause too much outrage.
It’s ridiculous to believe that they would send a missile (drone or otherwise) directly into the Beirut port.

And anyone who suggests this inane theory is either trolling for their own morbid reasons or they hate Jews.

This explosion was a monumental #### up. All it took was an out of control fire next door.

The Zionist MOSSAD might not be stupid, but people who subscribe to the notion that this dual explosion was simply due to the rank incompetence of Beirut officials, most certainly are.

Am I doing the ad-hom logical fallacies rite?o_O

you don’t know it..but you’re an Agrade CT nutcase

Exactly. The Jews are not stupid.

They play a very select game of subtle strike. just enough not to cause too much outrage.
It’s ridiculous to believe that they would send a missile (drone or otherwise) directly into the Beirut port.

And anyone who suggests this inane theory is either trolling for their own morbid reasons or they hate Jews.

This explosion was a monumental #### up. All it took was an out of control fire next door.
My first thought was that it was a missile strike from Israel. I’m still leaning towards that as the spark to set off the ammonium nitrate. However, I’m not so sure anymore. Especially since the Lebanese government and Hezbollah figures have said it was an accident.

you don’t know it..but you’re an A-grade CT nutcase.

So I'm in the right place then.

That's not really an argument, now is it....Not sure why you're getting so uppity & defensive on this one, but it's an interesting side to you nonetheless.

@:30 second mark.....Slow the footage down to 1/4 speed.

You'll see the missile come in from the left, clear as day.

Stop saying this was an accident due to neglect.....It wasn't.

Lebbo73....Keen to hear your take on this mate.

Shane Heard....I'm ready for your apology pal.

Last edited:

My personal opinion is that Israel knew that chemicals were stored there and hit is with a missile fired from a drone. I’m not certain though. However, I can’t see the missile in this video. I did see it in another video which I can’t find now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here you can see the missile strike, clear As day....From this angle it is not 'protected' from the smoke of the first fire.

Slow it down to 1/4 speed at the 16 second mark.

The first video doesn't show any missile, there's a flume from above which might be confused for one.

Then you say the second shows it coming from the left, take a still and show this missile. It's not there.

The video clearly shows things cooking off in the fire before the main explosion, that's what set off the explosion.

Its very hard to see, its a literal flash, but Mr 35 is saying watch that exact trajectory at the 29-30 sec mark, theres a flash of light coming from left to right (even .25 speed its so fast) but there would only be such a flash if a missile....thats his stance
I think the flash you're seeing is the explosion itself, you can even see it on the ship reflecting.

I think the flash you're seeing is the explosion itself, you can even see it on the ship reflecting.

Even at normal speed at the 29 second mark, you can see the missiles trajectory coming in immediately prior to & initiating the blast....From the left, flying very low to the ground.

I don't see a missile. If there was a plot to blow up the ammonium nitrate, they would've planted a detonator or similar pyrotechnic device.

Such a device can be fitted to a war-head.....Or it my well be zeroing in on an already planted device.

Regular speed at the 29 second mark captures it well enough.

That's where the explosion kicks off, I don't see a missile.
A half second before the explosion theres a missile impacting. You see the explosion of the missile impacting and then a half second later the big explosion. ie, theres two explosions, one from what appears to be something impacting it, and then the resulting detonation

A half second before the explosion theres a missile impacting. You see the explosion of the missile impacting and then a half second later the big explosion. ie, theres two explosions, one from what appears to be something impacting it, and then the resulting detonation

Correct....there's the initial blast/explosion of the missile strike/hit, followed by the massive explosion thereafter, triggered off by it.

Its pretty clear once you start seeing the two separate explosions. Its like one of those picture puzzles where once you see it, then you see it differently than how you did before

Slow it down, forget about looking for a missile, a freeze frame of it, you want see it, they travel too fast (eg, see Pentagon strike on 9/11)...instead watch that area where the supposed missile impacts. You see a flash of a little explosion (impact blast) and then you see the actual explosion of the building. Two separate moments. If there was no missile, say, then thered only be a huge explosion. That much tonnage of explosives going off wouldnt go off firstly as a tiny impact-like blast and then a huge blast. Thered just be one huge blast

Back