Conspiracy Theory Beirut explosion

Who's responsible?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Its pretty clear once you start seeing the two separate explosions. Its like one of those picture puzzles where once you see it, then you see it differently than how you did before

Slow it down, forget about looking for a missile, a freeze frame of it, you want see it, they travel too fast (eg, see Pentagon strike on 9/11)...instead watch that area where the supposed missile impacts. You see a flash of a little explosion (impact blast) and then you see the actual explosion of the building. Two separate moments. If there was no missile, say, then thered only be a huge explosion. That much tonnage of explosives going off wouldnt go off firstly as a tiny impact-like blast and then a huge blast. Thered just be one huge blast

The naked eye, even at normal speed @29 seconds, captures it well enough.

It does now, once you learn to see the double explosions. Gotta train their eyes to first see that double blast in slow speed instead of looking for a shot of a missile

Cognitive dissonance & bias....they're seeing what the MSM has told them to.....Even the trajectory of the initial blast betrays the path of the missile.

If indeed a missile it comes in low in a straight line from the bay, from a sub or ship.

Not the day one suggestions it came from high in the sky.

Leb president from early august, even he reckoned was either negligence or missile. Trump said his military guys suggested it showed signs of a bomb of some kind.

That thought is there. By high ranking people. Not a pig in the sky notion (deliberate attack)

If indeed a missile it comes in low in a straight line from the bay, from a sub or ship.

Not the day one suggestions it came from high in the sky.

Leb president from early august, even he reckoned was either negligence or missile. Trump said his military guys suggested it showed signs of a bomb of some kind.

That thought is there. By high ranking people. Not a pig in the sky notion (deliberate attack)

Trump initially labelled it an attack based on his militarily generals advice.....CIA agent & MSM war apologist & nutbag Rachel Maddow, then went ballistic over his disclosure.....The fact the main Grain silo in Damascus Syria, was taken out on the same day, is no coincidence....as if the economic sanctions & embargoes on these 2 countries weren't already bad enough....The Israeli's had also been flying illegal sorties over both Damascus & Beirut in the 2 weeks prior leading up to this act of continued Zionist terrorism.

People are too stupid & ignorant for words.

Trump initially labelled it an attack based on his militarily generals advice.....CIA agent & MSM war apologist & nutbag Rachel Maddow, then went ballistic over his disclosure.....The fact the main Grain silo in Damascus, Syria was taken out on the same day, is no coincidence....as if the economic sanctions & embargoes on these 2 countries weren't already bad enough....The Israeli's had also been flying illegal sorties over both Damascus & Beirut in the 2 weeks prior leading up to this act of continued Zionist terrorism.

People are too stupid & ignorant for words.
Its all very clear and obvious whats going on. There are dominos falling. Not random separate coincidental events happening.

Its good to have those spirited debates and opposing sides. I dont ban/censor disagreement. Hopefully one day tho itll come out so the disagree-ers apologize for their insolence :p

There's a good dozen of them who frequent both this board & the SRP one....I'm sure you're aware of that.

When you see it, THEN youll actually see (in slow mo) the white swoosh/streak of the missile trajectory piercing thru the smoke
Cognitive dissonance & bias....they're seeing what the MSM has told them to.....Even the trajectory of the initial blast betrays the path of the missile.
I saw all that that you’re both describing. I just don’t know enough about missile strikes to be certain. On the balance of probabilities though and what Trump said coming on top of Netanyah’s targets in Lebanon, it was a missile strike.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's not a single shred of a missile on any of these videos. Flashes of light and/or their associated reflections are not "missiles", there was fireworks going off in the main fire ffs!

There are some peolle that think they know better than Hezbollah / Lebanese govt who lets face it if they could blame it on Israel they would.

The real conspiracy in this story is how 2770 tonnes of unsafely stored ammonium nitrate was allowed to be stored in a warehouse with fireworks ffs not far from urbanization.

Look at the safety measures for the Orica facility in Newcastle for comparison.

The same video shows lots of little explosions as the contents of the building is cooking off. Are these all missiles too?

The piddle wee superficial fire-works going off you mean?....That's as lame & piss-weak of a cop-out of an excuse, for attempting to circumvent the self-evident via narrative equivocation, as I've come across.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw all that that you’re both describing. I just don’t know enough about missile strikes to be certain. On the balance of probabilities though and what Trump said coming on top of Netanyah’s targets in Lebanon, it was a missile strike.

Indeed, Common sense prevails.....Both countries have been at war with each other for 6 decades....The complicit Zionist owned MSM is fooling no-one.

I reckon there some very happy corrupt government & port officials around that theres a few aroud who peddle the absolutely moronic missile nonsense. Must be annoying for him that there are exsctly 0 withesses near ground zero and that all missile claims are coming from amateur internet sleuths that think they know better than Hezbollah & the Lebanese govt. Even Iran havent tried to blame Israel!

I reckon there some very happy corrupt government & port officials around that theres a few aroud who peddle the absolutely moronic missile nonsense. Must be annoying for him that there are exsctly 0 withesses near ground zero and that all missile claims are coming from amateur internet sleuths that think they know better than Hezbollah & the Lebanese govt. Even Iran havent tried to blame Israel!

Like Iran are going to be given a voice on Western MSM?....LOL.

We all know who has a monopoly on the narrative ZZ....But keep on blaming the victims for blowing themselves up.

Like Iran are going to be given a voice on Western MSM?....LOL.

We all know who has a monopoly on the narrative ZZ....But keep on blaming the victims for blowing themselves up.

Go on, show us your non msm sources which report Hezbollah/ Iran blaming Israel for the explosion.

Go on, show us your non msm sources which report Hezbollah/ Iran blaming Israel for the explosion.

The video I've provided is ample evidence & speaks for itself.....That's called ostensive evidence dude.... It goes without mentioning Israel's targeting of under-ground facilities for 2 weeks prior throughout Lebanon.

You're fooling no one here.

The piddle wee superficial fire-works going off you mean?....That's as lame & piss-weak of a cop-out of an excuse, for attempting to circumvent the self-evident via narrative equivocation, as I've come across.
You could set off any of the nitrate oxygen fueled reaction explosives with the smallest of sparks in the wrong place.

The video I've provided is ample evidence & speaks for itself.....That's called ostensive evidence dude.... It goes without mentioning Israel's targeting of under-ground facilities for 2 weeks prior throughout Lebanon.

You're fooling no one here.

So the only evidence you have is your own thoroughly debunked & flawed analysis that not even Israel's biggest enemies support.

Gotta love how incompetence & negligence by the Beiruti authorities gets a free pass from yourself.

You could set off any of the nitrate oxygen fueled reaction explosives with the smallest of sparks in the wrong place.

Sure, that was happening & in progress prior to the external, almost horizontal strike & then mega explosion that immediately followed thereafter.

The smoke & fireworks merely provided for the cover story & preamble for what was to follow....Much as the planes served the same function on 9/11.

Back