Portfolio Belarusian Premier League/AFL Crossover (Completed)

Remove this Banner Ad

TGDesigns

Senior List
Oct 20, 2014
Melbourne, Vic.
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Man Utd, Colts, Bulls (NBA)
Lately, due to the coronavirus pandemic where pretty much every major sporting league has been held off, however the Belarusian Premier League has defied the recommendations and has continued to play: with crowds as well?! Due to this, there has been a cult following of that league, myself included, and I have decided to make crossovers of the 16 competing teams in footy form.

First up is a traditional powerhouse...
BATE Borisov!

BATE Borisov 1.png BATE Borisov 2.png

Next up is the newly promoted Belshina Bobruisk! As the team is named after a tyre company, the away jumper has a reference to tyres. Whilst Nike is shown as the jumper manufacturer in the crossover, the current kit manufacturer for the side is Joma.

Belshina Bobruisk 1.png Belshina Bobruisk 2.png

Dinamo! Dinamo! Dinamo! Here comes the only Belarusian team to compete in the former Soviet Top League...Dinamo Minsk! A traditional power in the league; they even have a Soviet title (in 1982)! Due to being part of the Dinamo/Dynamo Sports Society, the Dinamo Minsk uniforms include the D on the front of the jumper, much like Dynamo Brest (also part of the Dynamo Sports Society). Since the club has no sponsors on the front of the kit, club sponsors featured on the website are used. In addition Dinamo Minsk have their kits manufactured by Saller, though Nike have manufactured their kits in the past.
Dinamo Minsk 1.png Dinamo Minsk 2.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How very Lithuanian.
In the past, Belarus was part of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and was considered part of the Lithuanian crown fittingly. So maybe Gorodeya (or should we say Gorodėja) are looking at 400 years ago?
And the population of Gorodeya (the town) is only about 4,100!

Last edited:
We love our Slutsk! Greatest team in Belarus!
We love our Slutsk! FK Slutsk, woo-ooo!

I really think this year we're going to win the cup!
I know we said the same thing last year but I don't give a ----.
Woo-ooo!

We love our Slutsk! Greatest team in Belarus!
We love our Slutsk! We're the greatest team in all of Europe!

We love our Slutsk! I think we're gonna win the cup!
We love our Slutsk! FK Slutsk, we love Slutsk!
Slutsk 1.png Slutsk 2.png

This is a city smaller than Wangaratta...they normally play near a lake (because the stadium was unavailable at the time of posting, they played in BATE's old stadium)...
We have Smolevichi!

Smolevichi 1.png Smolevichi 2.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back