Current Belgian Tourist Celine Cremer Missing - Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

BomberManU

All Australian
May 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
The longer this goes on, the more suspicious it appears. Everything says misadventure/accident, but would have expected something to be found by now. It's a fairly gentle walk to the falls, but some very rugged terrain surrounds it.

The longer this goes on, the more suspicious it appears. Everything says misadventure/accident, but would have expected something to be found by now. It's a fairly gentle walk to the falls, but some very rugged terrain surrounds it.

Do they know if she went there alone?

Her phone was pinged to an area around 500m in to the trail but the dogs have found nothing.

Do they know if she went there alone?
They're not sure, but that was her plan. It turned out her car had been in the carpark for longer than they originally thought, but no signs of foul play. I still say mis-adventure, but not as sure as I was.

They're not sure, but that was her plan. It turned out her car had been in the carpark for longer than they originally thought, but no signs of foul play. I still say mis-adventure, but not as sure as I was.
It would be very easy to get lost, have a fall, in wild country like that. Rain would wash away traces so the dogs couldn’t get a scent 🙁

It would be very easy to get lost, have a fall, in wild country like that. Rain would wash away traces so the dogs couldn’t get a scent 🙁
The track is very friendly, no real danger there. They expected to find body/belongings by the fourth or fifth obstacle, if she ended up in the water.

On the other hand, not so much in Australia but in the states there quite a few cases one just recently, where women have been murdered on hiking trails. Their cars are found as if nothing is wrong, near the entrance to the trail.

Tasmania's quite rugged though, it might be easy to get lost.

On the other hand, not so much in Australia but in the states there quite a few cases one just recently, where women have been murdered on hiking trails. Their cars are found as if nothing is wrong, near the entrance to the trail.

Tasmania's quite rugged though, it might be easy to get lost.
There have also been cases of suicide - I remember years ago, a Melbourne woman dropped her kids off at school then drove a couple of hours out into the country and disappeared. Her car was found at a scenic lookout but she was never found.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back