Bell got off???

Remove this Banner Ad

burke

Debutant
Aug 3, 2003
tasmania
Other Teams
ST KILDA
St Kilda player got 3 weeks for EXACTLY the same incident against Geelong. Hmmm.
Run straight at the other guy.
3 weeks for one bloke,
the other one gets "sorry sorry SORRY you had to fly over to Melbourne" from the tribunal...
Is Freo the WA answer to Brisbane Lions, where the AFL will bend over backwards for them?
They showed the replay on TV a few times
and I was astonished at where the ball was travelling before the contact.
The little jockey only had eyes for the man. The ball flew right past him, and he kept on going full pelt until he cannoned into the other bloke.
The guy was never in the contest at all. He wasn't even moving toward the ball.
So, obviously the AFL doesn't just favour Brisbane.
They luv Freo as well.
What happens when the Saints fly to Perth soon to take on the Shockers?
Will the umps be biased?
I tell ya what, I'm going to the Shockers vs Geelong game on Sunday, and I'll be barracking for the Cats.
Your club can go get stuffed

JUBJUB

Is that Gosnells, maybe?
How about Balga
Maybe Kwinana.
Somewhere the women have names like Cheryl
and already have 4 kids before they're 16 years old.

Re: JUBJUB

Originally posted by burke
Is that Gosnells, maybe?
How about Balga
Maybe Kwinana.
Somewhere the women have names like Cheryl
and already have 4 kids before they're 16 years old.

You get around.On this site you come from Tassie.On another site you come from Perth.

Are you on the run from the cops ?

Oh no, hopefully it's not too late to get Belly to change his plea to guilty, so that you will support the Dockers on the weekend.

He should actually be re-imbursed for the complete waste of time and frustration he had to endure.

Might have to take some ripe fruit, in case I am sitting behind Burke ;)

The fact that Peter Bell was even reported is disgraceful. Reading the comments the umpire made in regards to the incident indicates the gulf between playing and umpiring a game of football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Scal
And the moron of the week award goes to.....

Scal your a bit premature with the awards this week even though this will take some tossing I'm still waiting for AU Blue's pearls of wisdom

Originally posted by Freo Hitman
Scal your a bit premature with the awards this week even though this will take some tossing I'm still waiting for AU Blue's pearls of wisdom
Fair call. We'll wait and see but this one will be hard to beat.

Originally posted by Exeter
Bell should never have been reported in the first place.

He's just about the cleanest player in the game

I get an implication of "Bell shouldn't have been reported BECAUSE he's just about the cleanest player in the game." Sorry if thats not meant to be there, but I hope that is never the case. There is nothing that ****es me off than having umpires who make decisions based on reputations. So even though I think he got it wrong, good on the umpire for reporting Belly when he saw something that he thought was wrong. And good on the tribunal, with access to all the evidence, for making the right decision there too.

Originally posted by TimN
I get an implication of "Bell shouldn't have been reported BECAUSE he's just about the cleanest player in the game." Sorry if thats not meant to be there, but I hope that is never the case. There is nothing that ****es me off than having umpires who make decisions based on reputations. So even though I think he got it wrong, good on the umpire for reporting Belly when he saw something that he thought was wrong. And good on the tribunal, with access to all the evidence, for making the right decision there too.

hey Tim - Ex is a WC supporter... so when one of "them" says something nice about one of "ours", we don't challenge it. We just nod to ourselves and think... "hehe - so he has had a glimpse of the light side and he likes what he sees. Good."

;)

Originally posted by ImperialPurple
hey Tim - Ex is a WC supporter... so when one of "them" says something nice about one of "ours", we don't challenge it. We just nod to ourselves and think... "hehe - so he has had a glimpse of the light side and he likes what he sees. Good."

;)

Take a cold shower IP, I'm not coming over.

Originally posted by Exeter
Take a cold shower IP, I'm not coming over.

Wouldn't ever suggest that you would Ex. Merely pointed out that maybe you like what you see. Different thing altogether.

The fact that I admire a Chris Judd run, evading 3 or 4 blokes on the way and breaking a couple of tackles while he's at it... well, put it this way - I still hate the toasters. Simple really.

;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back