Bellarine 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Colbert pulled the pin? Or been shown the door?
I belive colbert pulled the pin. But i think both partys are happy with the decision.
I heard Shane jack and the carsons are looking at the Anglesea job. But I guess the carsons are going to be linked to most clubs this off season.

I belive colbert pulled the pin. But i think both partys are happy with the decision.
I heard Shane jack and the carsons are looking at the Anglesea job. But I guess the carsons are going to be linked to most clubs this off season.
Shane Jack! I love Shane but don't think the seas would even blink at him. Port is available for shane. Colbert jumped before he was pushed don't worry about that.

Great effort from Sproule and Modda. Not many would have given them much of a chance of being in the last 3. Their 2 games V Torquey were very competitive and it should be a good final.

Up the coutas!!! The town has been going mental with balloons, banners and streamers ect. Expect a large vocal crowd tomorrow to get the boys over the line. Jayden Durran for best on with 5 goals.

Up the coutas!!! The town has been going mental with balloons, banners and streamers ect. Expect a large vocal crowd tomorrow to get the boys over the line. Jayden Durran for best on with 5 goals.

Pretty close prediction, Durran 6, Coutas easily, Gibbs BOG, 3 Tourquay reports, crap umpiring, Hughes 8 for Torquay. Not as exciting as last year

Pretty close prediction, Durran 6, Coutas easily, Gibbs BOG, 3 Tourquay reports, crap umpiring, Hughes 8 for Torquay. Not as exciting as last year

Duran was stiff not to collect bog, the umpiring was truly woeful, how 2 Torquay players can get sent off resulting in 2 free kicks to them in their forward 50m is beyond me. Deserving winners all the same

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Duran was stiff not to collect bog, the umpiring was truly woeful, how 2 Torquay players can get sent off resulting in 2 free kicks to them in their forward 50m is beyond me. Deserving winners all the same

Lots of Coutas vying for BOG (maybe Hughes from Torquay but he kicked 4 or 5 in junk time). Hedley was a clear BOG for mine ... 6 or 7 contested marks, lots of dash from half back and of course the 45m banana goal on the run from Tom Limb's tap. Can't believe the ump payed it as a throw! The umps really lost the plot in the last qtr but it was all over by then. Funny, a well know Coutas supporter gave one particular umpire a huge spray when thy came off the ground .... just won the flag, hard to please!

Any signings to come with Fitzgerald down at Drysdale?

Latest word on Angelsea, Ammos & Portarlington coaching positions?

So whats the thoughts on Bauer and Lovick taking over at Ammos? Big man and hard nut seem like a good fit. Zapa likely to go round again?

Are they both playing and which Lovick?

Good signings for Ammos IMO. Apparently chose the job over Ocean Grove. It's Andrew not Daniel Lovick, and both playing coaches. Zaparenkov and most of list staying from all reports. Could be right back up there again by the sounds of it.

Have Newcomb got a coach yet?

Good signings for Ammos IMO. Apparently chose the job over Ocean Grove. It's Andrew not Daniel Lovick, and both playing coaches. Zaparenkov and most of list staying from all reports. Could be right back up there again by the sounds of it.

Have Newcomb got a coach yet?

Good stuff, should make the Grand Final again, and then lose it. Nah thats harsh, good appointment about time they got some coaches in from outside the club.

Has Mensch gone to Winch to coach? Murphy coaching now so wonder why mensch didn't get the gig if he had interest in coaching and was already involved at the club.

Has Mensch gone to Winch to coach? Murphy coaching now so wonder why mensch didn't get the gig if he had interest in coaching and was already involved at the club.
Yes mensch is at winch. A'sea have lost some very good players to grovedale. not many people where happy at a'sea at the end of the year maybe he was 1 of them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back