Bellarine 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

can someone please update me on all the news associated with bellarine football league?

2013 ladder predicition?

new recruits and losses for each team?

new coaches?

how do people think each team will go?

cheers!

can someone please update me on all the news associated with bellarine football league?

2013 ladder predicition?

new coaches?

cheers!

Have a read back over the last few pages pal, bit of info there.

that was in 2012 mate, i am just looking at 2013! yeah just want a detailed run down thats all!

The Darley Football Club affiliated with the Ballarat Football League are looking for a practice match on Saturday 6th of April. Darley Park will be available.

All enquiries to Football Manager Craig Baker – 0419 502 640

Big signing down at Modda Nathan Saunders exactly what they needed a big power fwd, they have kept there list together from last year and with a couple of other handy pick ups such as Sam Hawking should be pretty competitive.

2013 ladder predicition?

new coaches?

cheers!

ladder:
queenscliff, ammos, torquay, modda, drysdale, grove, barwon heads, newcomb, port, anglesea

everyones picked up handy recruits/ coaches except maybe the bottom 3 who dont look like doing much at all this season

Big signing down at Modda Nathan Saunders exactly what they needed a big power fwd, they have kept there list together from last year and with a couple of other handy pick ups such as Sam Hawking should be pretty competitive.

sam hawking is hardly a good pick up! saunders a very very good inclusion. will be stuff all backmen in the BFL that could matchup on him deep in the square.... but apparently he could get flown interstate for his work at any time so nothing is in concrete yet

ladder:
queenscliff, ammos, torquay, modda, drysdale, grove, barwon heads, newcomb, port, anglesea

everyones picked up handy recruits/ coaches except maybe the bottom 3 who dont look like doing much at all this season

My top 5

Modda
Ocean grove
Queenscliff
Drysdale
Amos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back