BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't go under sits outside the salary cap. The simple reason is that he isn't playing so pts and his money is outside. McLeod assist coach is in salary cap fully. If they named him as joint coach with Lynch half would of been outside. Bloody confusing but needless to say they are out laying a lot of coin. Grubber Jim as alway nothing to say when we are right

exactly right, little loop-hole that clubs dont take advantage of for some reason...

Doesn't go under sits outside the salary cap. The simple reason is that he isn't playing so pts and his money is outside. McLeod assist coach is in salary cap fully. If they named him as joint coach with Lynch half would of been outside. Bloody confusing but needless to say they are out laying a lot of coin. Grubber Jim as alway nothing to say when we are right
So what I am say is to pay a none playing coach $100,000. Sits outside the cap.
$50,000 for the coach.
$50,000 for the player top up payments.
It all sits out side the cap. This is why a salary cap will never work with the wealthier clubs. It's too easy to manipulate.

So what I am say is to pay a none playing coach $100,000. Sits outside the cap.
$50,000 for the coach.
$50,000 for the player top up payments.
It all sits out side the cap. This is why a salary cap will never work with the wealthier clubs. It's too easy to manipulate.

It's still illegal payments either way, no point giving it to the coach, just give it straight to the players..

The salary cap will work eventually, people can't keep their mouths shut about money, and a club will slip up eventually

It's still illegal payments either way, no point giving it to the coach, just give it straight to the players..

The salary cap will work eventually, people can't keep their mouths shut about money, and a club will slip up eventually
Pts gentlemen are the only thing that will work.
Money is high this year for one reason only. No one in the Bellarine want to finish bottom two. It's a fact you tell me the last time this many quality players came into the Bellarine.
Look at last year Ammos and Queenscliff big ins only. Queenscliff boys just returning from a stint away. Ammos always do it some how. This year most clubs have recruited out of sight.
NO ONE WANTS TO BE BOTTOM 2

Money is high this year for one reason only. No one in the Bellarine want to finish bottom two. It's a fact you tell me the last time this many quality players came into the Bellarine.
Look at last year Ammos and Queenscliff big ins only. Queenscliff boys just returning from a stint away. Ammos always do it some how. This year most clubs have recruited out of sight.
Points is the only way.

G
Grubber Who?

3 Certainties here Revolving door1:

1/ Port will not finish bottom 2 in 2017, guaranteed.
2/ Port will never cheat on the salary cap, guaranteed.
3/ Heighlartman will bag everything I say, guaranteed.

3 Certainties here Revolving door1:

1/ Port will not finish bottom 2 in 2017, guaranteed.
2/ Port will never cheat on the salary cap, guaranteed.
3/ Heighlartman will bag everything I say, guaranteed.
4/ I'll dribble s**t at any chance possible

Wheres Johnny Simpson off to, not another BFL club I hope

You 110% on this?
Still the beans heghlartman
To be perfectly honest I thought he was a bit (my rules so I've got to careful not to bag) scared ok I've said it. Looks good with no pressure on but has the ability to disappear when things get tough. Please tell me he isn't coming to the Heads ?
Herbie wouldn't put us with that anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still the beans heghlartman
To be perfectly honest I thought he was a bit (my rules so I've got to careful not to bag) scared ok I've said it. Looks good with no pressure on but has the ability to disappear when things get tough. Please tell me he isn't coming to the Heads ?
Herbie wouldn't put us with that anyway

Happy for johnny mate? He'll get good time at Mary's

Signed with Torquay is what I've heard, he lives down that way anyway

Having a crack at GFL is a good thing for sure. If I was Port I wouldn't be to upset to see John Simson go. the boys have said his demeanour on the ground was um sookie. Maybe Dom can straighten him out.

Yes we all know Simmos going, just you like the headlines heighlartman, for some reason, so we let you have the spotlight.
Will struggle at Torquay, after a very quiet 2016. To be fair though, he's had a few hard hits.

He's never been the same since the gutless king hit he got from Ocean Grove's piss weak dog Daniel Freeman late in 2015.

Yes we all know Simmos going, just you like the headlines heighlartman, for some reason, so we let you have the spotlight.
Will struggle at Torquay, after a very quiet 2016. To be fair though, he's had a few hard hits.

He's never been the same since the gutless king hit he got from Ocean Grove's piss weak dog Daniel Freeman late in 2015.
Bang . Grubber Jim must be to busy selling raffle tickets to pay for the newbies to have time to post

Few more big moves on K-Rock, Hovey from Joeys to Torquay, and in discussion with Darke

although 3-4 of their recent recruits are likely to move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back