BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jarod Young has years of SANFL experience and he won't be dictated to by Zaparenkov,he toes the line or they'll send him packing,they are a powerful enough club with good depth and juniors and are a destination club for local and country footballers

Haha, if it comes down to Zappa v anyone (especially an outsider) you watch who wins

If you were a club with a bit of coin available, I'd be getting on the phone to Zappa, as he will be the one squeezed out if 3 talls dont work!

Day has already told Ammo's this will be his last year in Geelong too, EDFL clubs offering silly coin, too much to turn down!

Did last year. Street day zap. Zap would never leave that club he's the heart and soul.

Interesting about Mitch to, I'd be surprised if you're right but ey gotta pot ammos somehow ey.

I've said it before but fisher is a huge loss for modda if they can replace him with someone in the midfield they should be right up there again recruited very well. Lacked a really hot forward last year in finals seem to have that now.

Haha, if it comes down to Zappa v anyone (especially an outsider) you watch who wins

Are you talking about the kaine marsh situation? Even a dumb bloke like you should understand there is always 2 sides to every story and because one side didn't call the paper and demand it to be printed doesn't mean there isn't. With kaine at the club they lost half there games. They won 16 of next 17 without him

Nearly 2 years ago, move on like Zappa did and everyone else.

What are everyone's top3 tips?

Mine are
Modda
Ammos
Torquay

Are you talking about the kaine marsh situation? Even a dumb bloke like you should understand there is always 2 sides to every story and because one side didn't call the paper and demand it to be printed doesn't mean there isn't. With kaine at the club they lost half there games. They won 16 of next 17 without him

Mine are
Modda
Ammos
Torquay
Port
Newconb
Modda

Mine are
Modda
Ammos
Torquay
So what really happened in the Marsh/Zappa situation then??

Mine are
Modda
Ammos
Torquay
Ammos
Seas
Modda

Mine are
Modda
Ammos
Torquay
Sounds like heighlartman may be right...

Heard former Geelong forward Gavin Exell two sons Jack and Jayden are moving too Geelong. Has anyone snapped them up? Very talented players Jayden came 3rd in Avondale Heights EDFL Best n Fairest and Jack had a big year at TAC Cup level with Bendigo Pioneers played a VFL game with Geelong.

Heard former Geelong forward Gavin Exell two sons Jack and Jayden are moving too Geelong. Has anyone snapped them up? Very talented players Jayden came 3rd in Avondale Heights EDFL Best n Fairest and Jack had a big year at TAC Cup level with Bendigo Pioneers played a VFL game with Geelong.
Would only be a club with lots of money?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another import at Ocean Grove, hope they realise they cant cheat the points like they are going to the salary cap this year..

Meanwhile in some more positive news for Ocean Grove, Lynch has confirmed the signing of former VAFA star Adam Marangon.
A best and fairest winner with Old Melburnians, Marangon also played with Therry Penola and spent time with VFL club Williamstown.
Sure its all above board. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back