BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or just wants to leave the Grove / Lynch.....
Or just wants to be a big fish in a small pond in gdfl, and join his absolute flog of a brother. He should have the gonads to go and play gfl with the big boys,could possibly go and compete at VFL level by would have to pull his head in or it may just get knocked off!!!

Or just wants to be a big fish in a small pond in gdfl, and join his absolute flog of a brother. He should have the gonads to go and play gfl with the big boys,could possibly go and compete at VFL level by would have to pull his head in or it may just get knocked off!!!
So, as Bellarine FL doesn't play Interleague this week, due to a very lame Sunraysia FL excuse, does that mean BFL automatically go's up in the rankings?
They'd have to I reckon.

I think BFL is around 15-16 currently.

I don't come here much, but always watch the discussion with interest.

Had a chat with Brent today - the above claim is pretty far off the mark.

Regards

Kingy
So you would have noticed grubberjims numerous posts (Groves unofficial spokesman) about Grove cheating on the salary cap? There's some investigative journalism for you to look into......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give it a rest, they had 9 regular senior players out today. Of which 5 are easily in their top 10.

I watched it today and thought their endeavour was really good.

Sorry mate I didn't realise they were the only club who has injuries.

But I take your point I don't take pleasure in bagging out the struggling clubs (never have I said anything about the power) but with the amount of s**t talked on here about how good port were and there supports happily bagging other clubs I find it amusing.

Sorry mate I didn't realise they were the only club who has injuries.

But I take your point I don't take pleasure in bagging out the struggling clubs (never have I said anything about the power) but with the amount of s**t talked on here about how good port were and there supports happily bagging other clubs I find it amusing.
Your mob didn't do much better.

Hearing a few rumblings that Hodgson and Casey wont be coaching Queenscliff again next year.
Players arent happy with a lot of aspects.

Hearing a few rumblings that Hodgson and Casey wont be coaching Queenscliff again next year.
Players arent happy with a lot of aspects.
You "hear" a lot of stuff Wilsons.
However, we never see any facts to back up what you "hear" though........

What have you "heard" ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back