BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Played on a bloke that was 5'4...
Ammos do get excited by blokes like Peter Street kicking goals in ressies. Just keeping a young bloke out of a game, playing against the bottom team, and is he only getting half of what he was getting per game last 3 seasons. He was on $2000 a game......

Ammos do get excited by blokes like Peter Street kicking goals in ressies. Just keeping a young bloke out of a game, playing against the bottom team, and is he only getting half of what he was getting per game last 3 seasons. He was on $2000 a game......

They get excited by winning flags, which is what will happen again in 2017

Heads
Ammos
Coutas in another close one
Torquay
And in a monumental upset, Port. Because No-one and I mean NO-ONE beats Portarlington 47 times in a row.
I was wrong. Ros, what's port's head to head record against other clubs? Surely there is no-one else that has that sort of dominance over you is there? 48 in a row must be some sort of AFL Barwon record?

I was wrong. Ros, what's port's head to head record against other clubs? Surely there is no-one else that has that sort of dominance over you is there? 48 in a row must be some sort of AFL Barwon record?
Maybe. Probably Ammo's too. But I'd still rather be a Port supporter than Ammo's or Grubbers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win by the grubbers. Like a training drill at times, witches hats everywhere!
You conceded 70 points to the bottoms teams injury depleted squad.
I wouldn't get too excited if I was you.
And your embarrassing campaigner supporters were even sledging before the game started.
Classy mob those grubbers......

And your embarrassing campaigner supporters were even sledging before the game started.
.... People in glass houses ros. There were a number of Port supporters making derogatory comments to McLeod about his partner in front of his children yesterday

On F8331 using BigFooty.com mobile app

.... People in glass houses ros.
They were probably sledging Nick O'Neill who whacked James Linton as he ran past him before the game started. It's on the AFL Barwon website. Game hasn't started and for some reason Linton falls over when O'Neill runs past him. Looks like you gave OG two goals without the ball being bounced. You say injury depleted squad, most would say undisciplined and gutless squad. Classy mob at Port!

Coutas knock over Newcomb by 20 odd goals. Makes you wonder what the hell was going on last time they played!

They were probably sledging Nick O'Neill who whacked James Linton as he ran past him before the game started. It's on the AFL Barwon website. Game hasn't started and for some reason Linton falls over when O'Neill runs past him. Looks like you gave OG two goals without the ball being bounced. You say injury depleted squad, most would say undisciplined and gutless squad. Classy mob at Port!
James Linton = Lindsay Thomas.

Corey Walter says Hi also.
Bit going on behind the scenes down at Grubby land.....

Last edited:

O'Neill has all the talent going around, shame he can't control his fists and elbows!

Smith going to play again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back