BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is BS modda did not does not train at Belmont. As for B Mc Cloud he has been interviewed by Vic Police I confirmed it yesterday. I believe it was someone at Vic Roads he tried to bribe.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would be very concerned at VicPol command if a station clerk was leaking info about police investigations.

I’ll take that as a ‘no.’

Anyway, I just think with legal cases or allegations that a presumption of innocence is afforded to the accused. Until it hits a court, I’ll treat the allegations with skepticism because I hope it’s not true.

Not arguing with you there. All I’m said was there is some truth in what has been said. By both a family member & a clerk. Weather he is found guilty or not is up the courts. I also don’t believe I said he had been charged with these allegations either. But interviewed 100%. In saying that sometimes the innocent are guilty & the guilty are innocent.

Not arguing with you there. All I’m said was there is some truth in what has been said. By both a family member & a clerk. Weather he is found guilty or not is up the courts. I also don’t believe I said he had been charged with these allegations either. But interviewed 100%. In saying that sometimes the innocent are guilty & the guilty are innocent.

The Ol' Guilty until proven innocent.... Happens a lot!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ladder predictions for season 2018 guys? Let’s see if we can get a decent convo going on here without having to talk about port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back