BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senior players playing in the magoo’s are still getting there match payments paid under the table. Out side of the cap undeclared payments.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Any club who pays there Ressies or Under’s,regardless of who the player maybe are contributing to the demise of the great game of local footy , salary caps are a joke at local level the point system is the best thing that’s happened to local footy clubs that can be bothered building an all inclusive family oriented community football/netball club will benefit over those where loyalty is based on cash getting thrown around like Monopoly money . All players should aspire to play as good a standard as they can no problem

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

More fool be them, paying part of your salary cap for someone to play in the magoo’s is not clever footy management

But what if they are getting paid to play 1st or 2nds.

Which player got paid to play seconds? To clear it up only 2 points players have played 2’s the others have rested!!

I don’t understand why people on here continue to bag ammos, having depth thru the season with points players seems to be a good idea isn’t it? What if one goes down with an injury? If not it’s going to lead to a tough choice but maybe that’s why the are always there abouts? Rather then just trying to keep people happy all the time?

Which player got paid to play seconds? To clear it up only 2 points players have played 2’s the others have rested!!

I don’t understand why people on here continue to bag ammos, having depth thru the season with points players seems to be a good idea isn’t it? What if one goes down with an injury? If not it’s going to lead to a tough choice but maybe that’s why the are always there abouts? Rather then just trying to keep people happy all the time?

If rested by club not your decision are you paid

Didn’t Lovick play in the Reserves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where the hell is Ros when you need him!!
I watched the game and posted straight after the win when emotions were high but I dare say Ammos had a few out too. Having said that, it was fantastic to see the joy on the faces of people who have never seen Port beat Ammos. Just like when Newcomb beat us last year, it’s great to see wins like this in footy.

https://www.geelongadvertiser.com.a...s/news-story/fbe4b41165d37dc81052a0d53c0f5b2a

Can anyone give me a logical explanation as to why AFL Barwon or the commission would not release point reductions for clarity? Understand there are privacy reasons and don't think they need to go into specifics.

If everything was out and in the open then the governing body would not have to respond to rumours and innuendo as is the case here. The operations division of AFL Barwon pick and choose which rule interpretations they will adhere to and when and then never explain themselves.

https://www.geelongadvertiser.com.a...s/news-story/fbe4b41165d37dc81052a0d53c0f5b2a

Can anyone give me a logical explanation as to why AFL Barwon or the commission would not release point reductions for clarity? Understand there are privacy reasons and don't think they need to go into specifics.

If everything was out and in the open then the governing body would not have to respond to rumours and innuendo as is the case here. The operations division of AFL Barwon pick and choose which rule interpretations they will adhere to and when and then never explain themselves.

On another note promotion relegation has been abandoned for now.

Getting a nose bleed up here in 2nd. Not used to being this high up, Bloody vertigo!
Good to beat the grubbers

How you going now Gero? Knocked down a peg. Reckon the grubbers are coming hard for 3rd spot then Modda will definitely not fear you going into an elimination final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back