MMA-Other Bellator MMA

Dan

Well you know...
Mar 21, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bali 6's, Dorothy Mantooth
Double knockdown in the Fedor/Matt fight probably the highlight of the night. Chael/Wanderlei was a good fight....not sure on only having 3 rounds though for the main event :huh:

Gallagher keeps impressing. Probably the best young talent John Kavanagh has in his gym.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seedsman_

Premiership Player
Dec 2, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leeds United, San Antonio Spurs
That main event is going to be amazing.
It will also be interesting to see how Michael chandler goes after that significant injury he sustained in his last fight.

DazalenkoUBewty

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aussie Cricket Team, Port Maggies
I'm looking forward to the tournament.

And also, I'm not a big follower of Lima, at this stage anyway, and altho Rory's a damn good fighter, he doesn't do heaps for me. So yeah ............

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

deklares

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Robert Whittaker
Rory such a beast. Nose broken again and right shin destroyed. I have him 3-2.

That wrestling timing is impeccable. Helps that you trained with GSP for so long.

Guy Threepwood

Premiership Player
Jul 24, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Sunderland
Great to hear he's doing well but has he actually been cleared by the docs? Only skimmed through the article.
I don't believe the article mentioned him being cleared, no but whether he ever gets to fight again is really besides the point. That he's back training already after nearly being a quadriplegic is great to hear.

Ryz

Aug 26, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MMA
I don't believe the article mentioned him being cleared, no but whether he ever gets to fight again is really besides the point. That he's back training already after nearly being a quadriplegic is great to hear.
Thats my point though, its amazing news, just hope he doesnt return without being checked off and run the risk of something severe occuring.

bkozican

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2011
W.A
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Fedor needs to give it away...He is literally ruining his body of work in the last few years

Top Bottom