MMA-Other Bellator MMA

the_interloper

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Fedor vs Bader.

COMing TO You LivE... From THE FORUM,
INGlewooD CA. (my best bellator announcer voice).
That will be around 3pm or so yeah? I’m away but planning on driving home so I can watch it. Not expecting the best for my boy but if he pulls it off, we’ll its red panty night at mine lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DazalenkoUBewty

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aussie Cricket Team, Port Maggies
Thread starter #177
That will be around 3pm or so yeah? I’m away but planning on driving home so I can watch it. Not expecting the best for my boy but if he pulls it off, we’ll its red panty night at mine lol
Ha.
Yeah about that time I reckon.

the_interloper

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
So WWE wrestler Jack Swagger is fighting today apparently, don't really follow the wrestling anymore but had heard his name. Looking forward to seeing Aaron Pico today as well, don't know his opponent but i'm guessing they've set Pico up for a good win.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MMA
Can't wait for the HW title fight, both guys are bulls and whoever wins is a worthy champ. Wonder if it's Fedor's swan song?

Interesting to see how Swagger/Hager goes, he did wrestling/gridiron in college, so he's not a tin can like Punk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DazalenkoUBewty

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aussie Cricket Team, Port Maggies
Thread starter #189
Not the hardest hit but on the button. And Fedor obviously doesn't have too much of a chin anymore. Congrats Bader.

the_interloper

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Bellator seriously need an Aussie tv deal, that could of been a well watched tournement
They used to be on One I think? Wonder what happened there?

Thats just completely embarrassing.

He hits hard, but he basically got knocked out from one jab.
It was more of a hook but yeah, didn't seem much behind it, he was moving forward so wasn't a hugely powerful hook. His chin is maybe 20% of what it was i reckon, hows he withstood this back in the day? (And subbed him shortly after no less)

Top Bottom