MMA-Other Bellator MMA

Remove this Banner Ad

Double knockdown in the Fedor/Matt fight probably the highlight of the night. Chael/Wanderlei was a good fight....not sure on only having 3 rounds though for the main event :huh:

Gallagher keeps impressing. Probably the best young talent John Kavanagh has in his gym.

Last edited:

That main event is going to be amazing.
It will also be interesting to see how Michael chandler goes after that significant injury he sustained in his last fight.

That main event is going to be amazing.
It will also be interesting to see how Michael chandler goes after that significant injury he sustained in his last fight.
Im gonna assume you aren't talking about Sonnen v rampage lol

McDonald v Lima is the co-main now... Got bumped last week for some strange reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rory such a beast. Nose broken again and right shin destroyed. I have him 3-2.

That wrestling timing is impeccable. Helps that you trained with GSP for so long.

Great to hear he's doing well but has he actually been cleared by the docs? Only skimmed through the article.

I don't believe the article mentioned him being cleared, no but whether he ever gets to fight again is really besides the point. That he's back training already after nearly being a quadriplegic is great to hear.

I don't believe the article mentioned him being cleared, no but whether he ever gets to fight again is really besides the point. That he's back training already after nearly being a quadriplegic is great to hear.

Thats my point though, its amazing news, just hope he doesnt return without being checked off and run the risk of something severe occuring.

Fedor needs to give it away...He is literally ruining his body of work in the last few years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back