BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assure you footyman I'm not full of s**t. And when these players have finished playing finals at there current clubs. I will post there names right here.
Ok, it's a deal, can't wait. Go Demon ressies today!!

I assure you footyman I'm not full of s**t. And when these players have finished playing finals at there current clubs. I will post there names right here.

And is everyone at Port at the moment one point players where they can afford to bring in half a dozen gfl players worth 4 points each? i dont know im just asking because this is why the points system came in so clubs cant go out and recruit 6 guys that push out juniors

And is everyone at Port at the moment one point players where they can afford to bring in half a dozen gfl players worth 4 points each? i dont know im just asking because this is why the points system came in so clubs cant go out and recruit 6 guys that push out juniors
Port, I believe, have extra points allocated.

Port, I believe, have extra points allocated.
That's only relevant if there are actually all these GFL players coming. Mr D S has promised to tell all in a few weeks, no one at Port knows anything about them, so we wait with baited breath. Geez Modda played well, and must have at least tripled Torquay's supporters. That Josh McDonald's a gun, plays as a leading forward, then goes into the midfield(if you get him to Port I'd be happy). Finch and the other small blokes are quick. I can actually see them beating both the Seas and the Couta's on their day

Gotta love Torquay bowing out in an Elimination Final! Good to see your Modda's, Anglesea's and Queenscliff's still about in the finals, hopefully one of them can knock off the Ammos! I reckon Anglesea vs Modda will be a cracker. Where are this weeks finals being played?

Gotta love Torquay bowing out in an Elimination Final! Good to see your Modda's, Anglesea's and Queenscliff's still about in the finals, hopefully one of them can knock off the Ammos! I reckon Anglesea vs Modda will be a cracker. Where are this weeks finals being played?
Having watched both games on the weekend, Modda by 35. Finals this week at Port again, Prelim and Granny at Drysdale.

Can't see AFL Barwon giving out extra again in 2017, Newcombs request for extra again mid way through the year was rejected instantly by all clubs!!
I find it funny clubs were worried about an extra couple of points for Newcomb yet Queenscliff will more than likely play off in a Grand Final with a higher point allocation than their likely opponents, Ammos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port has 45 points to play with.
Most points used this year would be around 26. So 26+6x4 GFL players.
26+24=50-6=44 points

Hi all new to this and have been reading through all posts. Port seem to be on the move in regards to recruits Dead s**t.
Ammos will win the flag with all other teams playing for second. Do you think it's good for the league to have such a dominant team?

Hi all new to this and have been reading through all posts. Port seem to be on the move in regards to recruits Dead s**t.
Ammos will win the flag with all other teams playing for second. Do you think it's good for the league to have such a dominant team?
Two things you need to know here Revolving door1:

1/ Dead s**t knows nothing about Portarlington.

2/ You are not allowed to say anything negative about Ammos on this thread.

Two things you need to know here Revolving door1:

1/ Dead s**t knows nothing about Portarlington.

2/ You are not allowed to say anything negative about Ammos on this thread.
I know Brockie won the BnF and I will have names soon as promised. But it wouldn't be in your nature to apologise would it footyman.

I know Brockie won the BnF and I will have names soon as promised. But it wouldn't be in your nature to apologise would it footyman.
That's a tad harsh. Nothing to apologise for yet, maybe when/if your great recruiting scoop comes to fruition, I'll consider it. Great win by young Brock.

Queenscliff 100 plus points hammering by the Ammos. This years grand final is a non event. Time for the league to look closely at this before losing supporters.
Honestly who's going to go and watch a Grandfinal when it's so one way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back