BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting comments but highly doubtful one would think. At least regarding one of the mentioned players.
Interesting comments but highly doubtful one would think. At least regarding one of the mentioned players.
tom Dewey played well against us at Barwon Heads not sure who Mitch spence is. Did he play colts?
Anyway Mitch Fisher returning to south Barwon is a big loss.

Take 1st and 2nd in the BNF out of any team and its not a good start, but by all reports, the blokes coming in are quality additions, all senior players from 2016 are all signed up, and theres still a few more potential recruits coming, so hopefully the in's outweigh the out's!!!

The KPP players in Hebberd and Bock are very important, always been our weakness, as we were relying on 18-21yo's to play Ruck + CHF/CHB all year
You must be the smartest person at Drysdale. Because that's the best thing I've seen posted on this thread from someone at Drysdale. So well done. Keep it up.

Take 1st and 2nd in the BNF out of any team and its not a good start, but by all reports, the blokes coming in are quality additions, all senior players from 2016 are all signed up, and theres still a few more potential recruits coming, so hopefully the in's outweigh the out's!!!

The KPP players in Hebberd and Bock are very important, always been our weakness, as we were relying on 18-21yo's to play Ruck + CHF/CHB all year
I see next year from 2nd to 9 been very tight. 9 wins will get you in top 5 with a number of teams having the ability to knock each other off.

Footy man 13 what's your thoughts on the Demons in 2017. Do you think they wil be Better than last season
I reckon so, they seem to be heading in the right direction with the new coach and the recruits he's brought with him. Don't seem to have lost too many either. Not making any wild predictions (except the earlier one with the ladder to get up Wilsons!!), but 6-7 wins would have to be the aim in 2017 you'd think.

Footy man 13 what's your thoughts on the Demons in 2017. Do you think they wil be Better than last season
Revolving door 1: think about your question again : port won 3 games in 2016 : do you think they will be better in 2017 they don't need to improve much . All the talk about Drysdale & Port : what about Modda will they contend again? As for T.Dewey he wouldnt carry Finch , Ovens , Anderson , Farrelly do l go on bags to the ground

Revolving door 1: think about your question again : port won 3 games in 2016 : do you think they will be better in 2017 they don't need to improve much . All the talk about Drysdale & Port : what about Modda will they contend again? As for T.Dewey he wouldnt carry Finch , Ovens , Anderson , Farrelly do l go on bags to the ground
Zoey 14, you should change your name to :
Anyway, yes Port can improve, and no need to pot them on just your 3rd post. Tom Dewey had an average year in 2016, but you need to check your facts, has kicked nearly 400 BFL goals, has played both VFL and GFL:
:
:
:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Zoey your a bit testy aren't you. Modda losing Mitch Fisher is huge. I rate him very highly. Mamamalis was a big target in the finals but his body isn't sound and he is no spring chicken. Everyone else is recruiting strongly so wins will be hard to get. I can see modda missing finals.
Finch is a star no doubt about it. Farrelly is very good player, but please Ovens can't get a kick when played tight and Anderson is over the hill.

Zoey 14, you should change your name to :
Anyway, yes Port can improve, and no need to pot them on just your 3rd post. Tom Dewey had an average year in 2016, but you need to check your facts, has kicked nearly 400 BFL goals, has played both VFL and GFL:
:
:
:
Not potting them just stating the obvious they should improve on 3 wins. Thats not you Tom is it (footyman 13) talking about yourself again . Modda contend again in 2017 ?

Not potting them just stating the obvious they should improve on 3 wins. Thats not you Tom is it (footyman 13) talking about yourself again . Modda contend again in 2017 ?
Everyone in the BFL loved Modda, and Finch etc. with what they did this year, but your starting to turn me off them big time. Remember you've got spuds like Driscoll and Sturzaker in your team as well. And, no I'm not Tom, wish I could play like him though. Obviously you were/are a champion player?

Everyone in the BFL loved Modda, and Finch etc. with what they did this year, but your starting to turn me off them big time. Remember you've got spuds like Driscoll and Sturzaker in your team as well. And, no I'm not Tom, wish I could play like him though. Obviously you were/are a champion player?
The crash brothers one second away from 3 weeks suspension not to bright those two

Be careful who your calling spuds Tom : Drisc has a long memory

Ignore the port circle jerk on here mate, Jesse Smith and his merry band of men are taking them all the way to the top!!
And what a ride it will be.

But loser ex reserve emergency players are not allowed on this ride X man.

Wilsons has found a friend. Had to happen sooner or later. LOL.

Ignore the port circle jerk on here mate, Jesse Smith and his merry band of men are taking them all the way to the top!!
Well you can let Mr chapman know. Brock and all the other Merry Men have resigned with Portarlington over a month ago so he can stop calling them. And as for the joniors Drysdale are into I hope the are from the wealthy families and not the underprivileged family's you speak of.

Well you can let Mr chapman know. Brock and all the other Merry Men have resigned with Portarlington over a month ago so he can stop calling them. And as for the joniors Drysdale are into I hope the are from the wealthy families and not the underprivileged family's you speak of.
Great post.
Mr Chapman isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, that's common knowledge.

And everyone knows, at Drysdale, that only certain families count?? You don't get a look in unless you are amongst a certain few surnames. A clique I think it's called.

Right Wilsons??
As if you'd know anyway, what am I thinking. Even Drysdale people disown you.

Anyway, we have the Merry Men, you have Robin Hood. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back