Bells going to Freo, who do North want?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 23, 2000
In the pouch
Other Teams
North Melbourne
Seeing as how Bell is going to Freo, who should North go after for a trade remembering that Bell is still only quite young.
I think they would trade for Black, Sinclair(Who could be much better at North) and Pavlich (Is going to be a star sooner or later I think). What combination or straight swap I dont know.
The thing about Freo is that there are so many unknown youngsters that North could do really well from the trade. Remember when we got Carey and Longmire from Sydney?
I heard Winnie wants to go back as well. Look at the job the Roos have done taking two reject Freo players, turning them into class and sending them back at a high profit. Is that value adding or what!!!!!

Pavlich and no.1 Draft Pick for Bell... is what North want and deserve... Freo seems to be getting scared off... by the asking price...

eek.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
eek.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
eek.gif

A simple Bell for Pavlich swap might look ordinary in the short term but could be excellent value in the long term.

A bit like Telstra shares, hopefully ... maybe (who am I kidding ... I've done me dough)

[This message has been edited by TigerTank (edited 06 September 2000).]

Pavlich has been placed on the untouchables list and there is no chance of him going to the Roos. My latest from an inside source says that Holland may be the one to go, the 1st round pick and possibly Greg Harding or Mark Gale as well.
Whilst Bell is a great player, there is little chance of three players going and a draft pick. 2 players will be put in there but the Roos have been told in no uncertain terms that Hasleby and Pavlich are on the untouchables list.
What is the stand on clubs trading future first round draft picks such as they do in the AMerican leagues. Is it possible or not?

I hate to say this roboys and girls but Norf is looking more and more like Hawthorn in 92 Big thrashings in the finals - big thrashings in the H&A without 'bookends'. Now the homers want to go home (bell and Abraham)

I sincerely hope you don't repeat our '93 and '96

Harding, Black and a draft pick.
They wouldn't dare let us have Pavlich.

rolleyes.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
rolleyes.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
rolleyes.gif

• Banned
North wouldnt want Harding. Whats the point of getting another player (eg Calthorpe) that really doesnt have a chance of getting into the senior team. Black would be great for North with his speed and all but surely not Harding.

HA! Pavlich is too good for Bell!!!!!! That would have to be crazy to give him away!!!
maybe Sinclair though (the little blonde surfie may be leaving the shores of Scarborough! (what ever will we do?)
BJ

------------------
Eagles Rock!Go Ben and Jaxon!

From all the papers this morning the Roos have knocked back draft picks 6,7,22 and a player???

Fremantle had an in principle agreement to give Adelaide 2 players for pick 7...

the costs are starting to add up...

eek.gif
tongue.gif
eek.gif
tongue.gif
eek.gif
tongue.gif
eek.gif

I think Freo have to find a top 5 pick for the Roos to be happy... Go get it boys...

North will crumble and end up with Sinclair and a pick. Poor North down the ladder they go. Sinclair couldnt get a game with freo what chance does he have in a better side like North.

Although next year Freo might be better than North haha

smile.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back