Streaming Below Deck

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Stumbled on this show only a few months ago on Life and am seriously addicted. Is basically a reality soap opera on a luxury yacht.

Last night's drama was centered on one of the crew making a towel "penis" on the bed of a guest she was pissed off with. :D

Love it.

It's all I've watched in the last few weeks, guess i'm addicted as well.

Halfway through season 3 and it's the best season so far.

It's all I've watched in the last few weeks, guess i'm addicted as well.

Halfway through season 3 and it's the best season so far.

How good is Captain Lee.

Honestly, am jealous you have a tonne more series to watch- I think on FTA it's showing S7 atm. (out of 8)

How good is Captain Lee.

Honestly, am jealous you have a tonne more series to watch- I think on FTA it's showing S7 atm. (out of 8)

Yeah, only thought there were the 3 seasons because thats all netflix have.

Nah not really- probably the one on FTA right now its pretty dull.
Please don't forget the tag before the start, my dear. Fifteen minutes should suffice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You temptress, you. Now I wanna look! :D

So look. I didnt read any blurbs or anything, so I dont know what happens. Just who comes on board.

Hopefully it'll liven up the snooze fest of a series.

The whole captain v chef thing was slightly bizarre, he was and always been a good chef. Just forgot to give him one meal, so what. 🤷‍♀️

So look. I didnt read any blurbs or anything, so I dont know what happens. Just who comes on board.

Hopefully it'll liven up the snooze fest of a series.

The whole captain v chef thing was slightly bizarre, he was and always been a good chef. Just forgot to give him one meal, so what. 🤷‍♀️
Yeah... kind of a snoozefest so far. Did the Captain say that he hasn't laughed as much with a group as with those women? I'm sick of watching Tanner being sick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back