Streaming Below Deck

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Tonight:

Below Deck Sailing Yacht
Panic on a Tack
12:00AM - 1:00AM
The crew try to shake off hangovers and hurt feelings after a divisive night out; the deckies spring into action when a surge of wind pushes Parsifal toward the dock; Dani contemplates her future and has a panic attack while under sail.

Please.

Lee. Not even close.
I like both... Lee is a bit boring some of the time as he doesn't say much and the whole I'm a grumpy old man is a bit of a schtick, but he does have some nuggets of gold in there.
I think Sandy working her way up to captain is quite admirable in such a sexist and toxic industry. I realise she is a TV character to some degree, so that's to be taken with a grain of salt but I do think she has quite a few good qualities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like both... Lee is a bit boring some of the time as he doesn't say much and the whole I'm a grumpy old man is a bit of a schtick, but he does have some nuggets of gold in there.
I think Sandy working her way up to captain is quite admirable in such a sexist and toxic industry. I realise she is a TV character to some degree, so that's to be taken with a grain of salt but I do think she has quite a few good qualities.
Havent watched a series with Glenn?

I felt so bad for him in last weeks ep (FTA late night Thursdays), his yacht went completely dead and ran into the concrete docking area.

I think Lee's recent family issues/son's death has definitely seen him shift from the grumpy old man type thing tho.

He really is human just like anyone else.

All the seasons I've seen have had Lee or Kate on them.

The first season I watch without the both of them will feel a bit weird.

Enjoying Season 6, I have never seen Captain Lee get so angry.

This deck crew is a train wreck, most have experience but what a shambles. I assume there will be changes in the next few episodes.

Awesome- looks like there's a season being filmed (or aired) as I type this post: (via Wiki)

Season 9: My Seanna[edit]
  • Sean Meagher – Captain (ep 1-2)
  • Lee Rosbach – Captain (ep 2-
  • Eddie Lucas – First Officer
  • Rachel Hargrove – Chef
  • Heather Chase – Chief Stewardess
  • Fraser Olender – 2nd Steward
  • Jessica Albert – 3rd Stewardess (ep 1-9)
  • Jake Foulger – Deckhand (ep 1-3), Lead Deckhand (ep 3-

Remove this Banner Ad

Back