Streaming Below Deck

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Hardly the crime of the century.

The deck crew working under Ashton were disgusting creeps- way worse than him.

The way he treated her after was fairly deplorable, he ended that season looking like a fool so I just assumed we'd never see him ever again.

I like the show but I think most of the people so far have been tools.

cbc kc GIF by Kim's Convenience's Convenience
It's alright they just need to 'invest' in her!

Alright I've stuck back into this. Finishing off season 8 at the moment.

I reckon Elizabeth copped it pretty bad from the Chief Stew. I get it, Elizabeth was a bit of a dill but she had a vendetta for her and was a total b*tch in the way she spoke to her. It reflected poorly on her leadership that she only had one strategy of trying to get through to her and when that repeatedly didn't work she had no other options.

Half way though this season and I havn't taken a side yet regarding these two. It's a 50/50 situation for me so far.

Though I will say I'd get frustrated as well if I worked with someone who made the same mistakes all the time and there response was always "Aww I'm sorry"

Ashling (what kind of name is that by the way?) is correct, it's in one ear and out the other with Elizabeth.

Half way though this season and I havn't taken a side yet regarding these two. It's a 50/50 situation for me so far.

Though I will say I'd get frustrated as well if I worked with someone who made the same mistakes all the time and there response was always "Aww I'm sorry"

Ashling (what kind of name is that by the way?) is correct, it's in one ear and out the other with Elizabeth.
Yeah Eliz is a total air head no doubt, but there is a way to manage those people effectively and being a total campaigner to them isn't it.

Alright I've stuck back into this. Finishing off season 8 at the moment.

Finished it off yesterday, not a very likeable crew for me.

I guess they must not of had much footage to play with because Izzy got way too much airtime for my liking and was the most annoying out of the lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tonight on 9Life - Season 6!

Below Deck Mediterranean​

A Yacht In Kneed​

1:00AM - 2:00AM

Captain Sandy returns to Croatia at the helm of the mega yacht, Lady Michelle, hoping to guide a new team through calmer waters along the Dalmatian Coast; Katie joins as Captain Sandy's first new chief stew in years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back