Streaming Below Deck

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

If I was Sandy I'd just srsly consider putting a dead bolt on the kitchen. Lock it up and never ever let the chef outside.

I know they got the assistant from another yacht, but I can't believe they risked cooking meat and served it to the guests.

I love all the snide comments re. chef to camera.

There's no chance he'll last the season.

He did come back and started acting like he saved the day, also had no shame saying to the camera that he had done it before with other jobs in the past.

Below Deck Mediterranean​

It's Like Rain on Your Wedding Day​

1:00AM - 2:00AM

As the crew scrambles to get ready for a wedding that may or may not happen, Captain Sandy prepares to officiate for the first time.

Love At First Night​

1:00AM - 2:00AM 9 Life

Courtney celebrates Mzi's birthday; David becomes smitten with Malia; Katie implements a new stew rotation, throwing Courtney into an unfamiliar role; chef Mat aims to continue his positive momentum.

Last couple of eps have been epic.

Chief Stew is an absolute push over. Lol at her sooking in her cabin- just toss the bitch overboard for talking to you like that.
Captain Sandy is deluded. (enough with the "reset" crap- how many resets can a complete psycho bitch get? About 50 in her book)
10/10 goes to Chef Mat for his little whiny meltdown and storming off the boat overnight. Was one of the classic BD moments of all time. Bravo
Idm the deck crew now, they all seem pretty good dudes.

Also I FINALLY realised who Chef Mat reminded me of. It's bugged me for legit weeks since the show began.

Chef-Mathew-Shea.jpg

MV5BMmE1NDBmZWEtZDBmOS00ODc4LWI1YTMtZmQzY2I3ZDZhMmUxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODYwOTMxMA@@._V1_.jpg

Can't Fight This Feeling​

1:00AM - 2:00AM

Katie tries to reinvigorate Lexi as they try to make amends. Meanwhile, Courtney and Mzi grow closer, and David finally gathers the courage to ask Malia a burning question.

Lexi am crazy girl!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At Your Lack of Service​

1:00AM - 2:00AM 9Life

After striking out with Malia, his supervisor on deck, David navigates awkward waters; with a new charter underway, it's Courtney's turn on service.

Quiet Lexie is tolerable.
I would not trust the chef when he's holding a meat cleaver.
Adults playing on water blowups is just plain sad.
What does Sandy really do all day when the ship is at anchor?
Everybody forgets to put out plates and cutlery. Everybody.
Why not just drink the olive juice straight out of the jar instead of wasting it in a dirty martini?

Brews, Stews & Management Blues​

1:00AM - 2:00AM 9Life

Chef Mathew hopes to polish off his most successful charter; Lloyd leads an Oktoberfest celebration; Katie struggles to keep the interior afloat, leaving her to make an unusual decision.

Quiet Lexie is tolerable.
I would not trust the chef when he's holding a meat cleaver.
Adults playing on water blowups is just plain sad.
What does Sandy really do all day when the ship is at anchor?
Everybody forgets to put out plates and cutlery. Everybody.
Why not just drink the olive juice straight out of the jar instead of wasting it in a dirty martini?
Good question, found this

1658989175266.png

*agree with WOTR. I like it when they talk boat stuff, there isn't enough of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back