Streaming Below Deck

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

So they're down a stew? And they've just kicked off their 4th (kinda but not really a) Stew? Lol.

Can't wait to catch up.
Sorry Shell Forgot you're watching it on delay

I miss Lexi already :(

Below Deck Mediterranean​

All I Need Is A Miracle​

1:00AM - 2:00AM 9Life

A new group of charter guests arrives with high spirits and even higher expectations; Sandy joins the guests for dinner; Mathew puts extra pressure on himself to impress his captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matthew reminds me of -

p.jpg

Three's a Crowd​

Katie and Courtney celebrate completing a charter while down a stew; Malia takes her deck crew to task for a surprising regression; David struggles with his role on deck.

Sleepless in Croatia​

While Lloyd heads to the hospital, the crew tries to manage a group of demanding charter guests; Katie struggles under the weight of her decision to go down to two stews.

Next week: One charter guest dies of food poisoning. Matt blames Lexi. Sandy considers joining a nunnery.

Btw saw a promo for "The Real Love Boat" the other day- she was only on screen for a second but I'm pretty sure I spotted this chick is on the series as staff:

SEI_81564639-e1629543539384.jpg

Hope they searched her for drugs prior :tearsofjoy:

Sleepless in Croatia​

While Lloyd heads to the hospital, the crew tries to manage a group of demanding charter guests; Katie struggles under the weight of her decision to go down to two stews.

Next week: One charter guest dies of food poisoning. Matt blames Lexi. Sandy considers joining a nunnery.
Bit of a dull ep that one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back