List Mgmt. Ben Amarfio - has resigned as our CEO - Thank you Ben

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
Wasn't Browne the little germ that completely fudged the Tom Papley to North financial figures to make us look worse. I don't why he is still being posted on this board, his agenda is pretty clear.

He’s an AFL agenda mouthpiece who believes he’s part of the game.

He’s nothing more than bin juice.

dwog25

Debutant
Sep 6, 2014
We need to get out of tassie asap. If Ben can do it then so be it. Our melbourne base has been shrinking all for financial gain. Get back to Melbourne 11 home docklands games and play and win finals. End of story

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We need to get out of tassie asap. If Ben can do it then so be it. Our melbourne base has been shrinking all for financial gain. Get back to Melbourne 11 home docklands games and play and win finals. End of story

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Yep. The levy will break soon. Enough will be enough and Melbourne supporters will jump off. Goodwill only gets you so far and most of had that because we thought the light would be at the end of the tunnel.

So, your word isn't your bond?
oh yes, you're so honourable that you'll just drop hints that you know something, anonymously, on an internet forum.

full of it until proven otherwise

Rusty Buckets

Team Captain
Oct 11, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You basically said we were at the risk of relocation, either speak up or shut up because youre a troll.
I genuinely fear that. Anyway, aren't you the poster highlighting (and rightfully so mind you) the appalling way whistleblowers are treated?

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I genuinely fear that. Anyway, aren't you the poster highlighting (and rightfully so mind you) the appalling way whistleblowers are treated?
But at this point you’re missing the whistle and just doing the blower part..
unless you have anything more substantial to add??

Last edited:
I just see this guy whenever Rusty Buckets posts:

1573179879093.png

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Yep. The levy will break soon. Enough will be enough and Melbourne supporters will jump off. Goodwill only gets you so far and most of had that because we thought the light would be at the end of the tunnel.

Well...............the members................

...................did...............wait for it.............

..............hand over their voting rights!

...........and I bet some of them are bitching about Tasmania RIGHT NOW!

Back