List Mgmt. Ben Amarfio - has resigned as our CEO - Thank you Ben

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder what Ronnie Joseph’s breakfast was? Black coffee, instant, and a couple of durries?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A handful of Arden Street dirt washed down with long neck of VB!!!!

Will take a look but was meaning a more overt approach. I'd classify myself as having a passing interest in North Melbourne and had never heard or seen any tangible links between our club and Indian support.

I mentioned in the membership thread that we should create a specific membership type called Ricky's Roos.

5 game membership which includes a function where Ricky teaches the attendees about football and the greatness of North Melbourne.

This would be aimed squarely at the Melbourne Indian community.

Untapped market place.

I mentioned in the membership thread that we should create a specific membership type called Ricky's Roos.

5 game membership which includes a function where Ricky teaches the attendees about football and the greatness of North Melbourne.

This would be aimed squarely at the Melbourne Indian community.

Untapped market place.
With respect, this seems a bit gimmicky and clutching at straws.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To all North Melbourne members,

Firstly, I’d like to say, ‘hello’ and introduce myself to you all.

Coming to an organisation steeped in tradition and history really excites me and I believe there are some fantastic opportunities for us to capitalise on going forward.

First and foremost, I’m focusing on building relationships and learning as much as I can about the club, its people and the past, and the current state-of-play, so I can be in the best position possible to work with the Board, executive and our staff, on where we need to go and what we need to do to get there.

One thing I do know already, is the satisfaction of our members and supporters must be a priority in the short-term and long-term, and I look forward to ensuring you all feel connected to the club and engaged with us in the coming months and seasons.

From the first moment I set foot inside the Arden St headquarters, I knew I had become involved with a special club and I feel very fortunate to be involved.

I’ve always viewed North Melbourne with great respect and admiration from afar and I’m delighted and honoured to be a part of its future.

Officially, my first day was supposed to be today, but I couldn’t resist coming in a few days early last week to meet as many people as possible, and to get a feel for the club. This involved one-on-one catch-ups and several phone calls with North people including past players, administrators and coaches.

I received many take-aways from all those conversations, but one thing stood out above all else; the pride of North people and their passion for the club.

It will be an exciting ride ahead for all of us, and I will do everything in my power to secure more success for our club on and off the field.

There’s a lot of work to do, but I’m up for the challenge and cannot wait to get started.

I sincerely thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support, and look forward to further communicating with you as I progress in the role.

Couldn't be more generic if he tried.

Day 1: 5/10
Yeah, not sure he really projects his character or methodology with the message. Could have come from any old generic suit wearing individual.

Still, was nice that he did a bit of meet & greet before he started.

Hopefully we get another message a month down the track once he's embedded and fully up to speed, where he can really lay down what his specific objectives are.

The mind boggles as to what a 10/10 letter would have read like.

"Dear men,

This morning, I rose at first light and offered a blood sacrifice to Odin, that the warriors of Valhalla smile upon my enterprise at this great club.

On my way to the club, I stopped briefly to burn a children's playground as it had 'swings' and I refused to obey society's sheeplike diktaks at a so-called 'roundabout'.

There'll be no such equivocation, swings and roundabouts, on my watch.

Just a single-minded ruthlessness aimed at ... blah blah blah"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back