List Mgmt. Ben Amarfio - has resigned as our CEO - Thank you Ben

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely nothing was going to please some anyway, so no big loss there.

Something tells me 5/10 is as high as Ben will get from some folks.

0/10

Predictable
Clichéd
Unoriginal

If people want to view this dross they can follow you on Twitter.

Actually, I only do it to piss you off.

Mission accomplished.

10/10

I should be flattered that you're prepared to make yourself look like such a humorless dolt on my account.

Hey, I got a chuckle out of it, and that is what's important.

BTW, Ditch the Lemmy avatar. You're fooling no-one. You're about as edgy as a baptist primary school fete.

Forgive me if I'm (incredibly) late to the party, but did anyone else realise how close Brayshaw and Amarfio are?

Then there's another CA executive, Ben Amarfio, who earned the moniker "Johnny Rivers" in 2016 when he was busted moonlighting as a Secret Agent Man for sports commentator James Brayshaw. That's right, the executive managing cricket's $120 million per year broadcast partnerships was approaching broadcasters pitching the services of a mate.

Hopefully not a sign of a continuing boys club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing I do know already, is the satisfaction of our members and supporters must be a priority in the short-term and long-term, and I look forward to ensuring you all feel connected to the club and engaged with us in the coming months and seasons.

Hope that bit is for real.

Short term:

Fix the membership department
Win.
V

Long Term:

Secure Melbourne presence 2 - 0 games in Hobart.
Win.
VI - X

I like that he started early, wants to make member satisfaction a priority, and bothered addressing us this early.
8/10.

I especially like that. Its pretty clear a lot of us are pissed off about the lack of on field sucess, poor membership service, the lack of on field success and to varying degrees our relationship with Tassie. As well as the lack of on field success.

The mind boggles as to what a 10/10 letter would have read like.

"Dear men,

This morning, I rose at first light and offered a blood sacrifice to Odin, that the warriors of Valhalla smile upon my enterprise at this great club.

On my way to the club, I stopped briefly to burn a children's playground as it had 'swings' and I refused to obey society's sheeplike diktaks at a so-called 'roundabout'.

There'll be no such equivocation, swings and roundabouts, on my watch.

Just a single-minded ruthlessness aimed at ... blah blah blah"

You’re hired!

The mind boggles as to what a 10/10 letter would have read like.

"Dear men,

This morning, I rose at first light and offered a blood sacrifice to Odin, that the warriors of Valhalla smile upon my enterprise at this great club.

On my way to the club, I stopped briefly to burn a children's playground as it had 'swings' and I refused to obey society's sheeplike diktaks at a so-called 'roundabout'.

There'll be no such equivocation, swings and roundabouts, on my watch.

Just a single-minded ruthlessness aimed at ... blah blah blah"
Very close to POTY

I like that he started early, wants to make member satisfaction a priority, and bothered addressing us this early.
8/10.

Thought the same. He went to the trouble of introducing himself, said the right things and at least appears passionate about learning about and becoming part of North Melbourne.

Based purely and solely on the communication itself I'm happy as a north member.

Btw lots of people still seem confused about the respective roles of a board and a CEO.

He can't introduce himself and say "let's tell Tasmania to GAGF" because it's not his decision.

Thought the same. He went to the trouble of introducing himself, said the right things and at least appears passionate about learning about and becoming part of North Melbourne.

Based purely and solely on the communication itself I'm happy as a north member.

Btw lots of people still seem confused about the respective roles of a board and a CEO.

He can't introduce himself and say "let's tell Tasmania to GAGF" because it's not his decision.

It’s not exactly good business practice either to be telling one of your major sources of funding to GAGF I would’ve thought.

The majority of us want to get out but there are ways to go about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back