Ben Brown Staging

tony__montana

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
There was another one he got where he and Talia were wrestling Thalia’s arm around his waist and he threw himself fwd - ridiculous. I notice a lot of the Collingwood players play for frees too, constantly throwing hands up in the air exaggerating the slightest contact. It’s a disgusting blight on the game.

CrowInFiji

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
please take Selwood out of that statement.

He is as courageous as they come and a great leader....your club could do with a tough captain like him leading by example instead of clown trying to be tough by using a power stance.

There is no denying hIs courage, it's just a shame he feels the need to try and game the system so consistently. Courageous and cheating are not mutually exclusive so I'm not sure of your point.

You also make yourself look like a moron if you are still in 2019 quoting something that happened in 2017. And you are acting as if Tex came up with it. Your captain might just outbogan Tex so shove it.

CrowInFiji

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
There was another one he got where he and Talia were wrestling Thalia’s arm around his waist and he threw himself fwd - ridiculous. I notice a lot of the Collingwood players play for frees too, constantly throwing hands up in the air exaggerating the slightest contact. It’s a disgusting blight on the game.

They aren't as bad as Richmond. Just watch Jack Riewoldt. He literally stops going for the ball so he can complain that he didn't get a free. Everytime.

CrowInFiji

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah it's taken a while for him to be called out for it but Brown waving his arms about at every contest exaggerating contact isn't exactly a new thing. Floggard went pretty hard here but he's spot on the money.

More players should do this. It would be far more effective than fines from the AFL if players called each other out of s**t acts.

Jan 14, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
They aren't as bad as Richmond. Just watch Jack Riewoldt. He literally stops going for the ball so he can complain that he didn't get a free. Everytime.

Yep, and rightly never gets anything in return from the umps. If Reiwoldt and Hawkins got half of the favours that Brown gets they’d be consistently recording 100 goal seasons. Brown’s been flopping for 2-3 years now.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
1555196048891.jpeg

Stax on the mill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
2nd sentence is a straight out, embittered lie.

May 6, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
4 goals, 3 from soft free kicks about 10m out.

For 3 weeks we listen to North supporters complain that he is getting manhandled, AFL respond and go too far the other way it seems.

All he does is lead out at the ball, jump and throw his arms out like he's been pushed or held, he is slowly losing my respect.

He won't get fined though, the AFL say adding mayo is fine.

That said, even with the Mayo I don't understand how it's a free kick.

He was doing that last year as well, shocked there wasn't heat on him sooner. I've been calling him Ben "Floppy" Brown since we played them last year, leads hard jumps and throws his arms out and head down it's his go to move, glad other people can see it and I'm not just crazy.

Back