Ben Brown Staging

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a likeable character. Skills are so good, his marking, strength, aerobic capacity and the long, deliberate run up.

Let's just celebrate his greatness as the diving and other antics are more of a sideshow. bob.
Richmond supporters just need a diversion from Riewoldt being a general douchebag. They are never happy, probably get it from Lemonface Wilson.

Doesn’t stage. Try running flat out for a lead and jumping with your arms in the air with some cheating backman trying to take your hips out aswell as grabbing arms , shoulders. It can be fairly easy to look stupid or unusual at times. Carry on playing great footy u north flog.

Probably the worst stager since we saw Rance audition several times for the new superman movie a few years ago! But the biggest dive i ever saw was from Bartel once, i think against the hawks?

when does the heat start to come on Ben brown for constant antics like this Goodes and rance were rightly called out on similar incidents but the big roo seems to be immune from the same media scrutiny

Video unavailable for me. Streamable... grrrr!

Let's just celebrate his greatness as the diving and other antics are more of a sideshow.

diving is just a sideshow we should ignore? interesting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back