News Ben Buckley stepped down as President, BIGFOOTY'S OWN Dr Sonja Hood has taken on the role.

Remove this Banner Ad

This bloke is looking like quite the brownfinger in hindsight.
Worst president in our history.
From 2017 to 2022 we played 0 finals, f***ed up 2 coaching appointments in Brads contract and signing Rhyce, maybe even a 3rd could go wrong, overseen one of the worst list overhauls in recent memory that has us at our worst ever level of performance in 50 years - but half the campaigners on here reckon he was great because the Tassie money paid off the debt.

What an uninspiring, miserable piece of s**t presidency. Made worse than the fact after year 1 in 2017 he said it was a good year. Good riddance.

Failure sets in at any organisation he runs.
He was Aleague CEO from 2006 to 2012 and didn’t even manage to capitalize on the success of the golden generation before his successor came in and f*ed it up, took over at Foxtel and saw them lose the EPL rights and f* up the streaming boom though I’m not complaining that Foxtels lost subscribers.
Then you have us. He literally f***s anything he gets his hands on.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought that was under JB

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
JB finished up October 2016.
Ben Buckley extended Brads contract October 2017 before Dusty or Kelly had signed. In the end they both left and we had to pay Brad for 3 years worth of work he only did half of. Then came Rhyces contract in 2019 that he only saw 12 months of.

Sonja follows Clementine Ford & Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on instagram.

Make of that what you want.

But for me - when your instincts are telling you something from the start, back ya self and don't be swayed by the progressive peacocking of others.

To be fair, at least he had the balls to pull the trigger on Scott. Even though, completely stuffed up the next appointment

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Didn't Scott approach the board telling them that he felt a change was needed?

At that point....Buckley and the board had no choice but to make the change.

Otherwise Scott would still be our coach to this day.

Sonja follows Clementine Ford & Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on instagram.

Make of that what you want.

But for me - when your instincts are telling you something from the start, back ya self and don't be swayed by the progressive peacocking of others.

Didn't Scott approach the board telling them that he felt a change was needed?

At that point....Buckley and the board had no choice but to make the change.

Otherwise Scott would still be our coach to this day.

Any more pics of our CEO in a selfie with a random woman at an event at Docklands?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back