Toast Ben Buckley- "We have less than $1 million [debt] which is very manageable"

Dunno about any of you here, but being a member for pretty much 30+ years, I can in all honesty say I'm sick to *in death of the raffle tickets.

Sorry. Just had to get that off my chest.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Why do you ask?

A lawyer type answering a question with another question leads me to deduce......

22ejO8e3ra0zGFYeEagfaA4nrp_gvVC_ycbRW_RhGZW0apQJAavaDtsF8_b9aNbHB7CXpa1Gu6UEaDzeE4I335pRHWAnAuQXY0s_j6D2vMoy1KrOSrTUJ0P-N9GdlwBJc8dE6oN_=w500-h254-nc

Bati_18

Debutant
May 1, 2017
Melbourne,Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic
Great news. Now let's surge towards 50,000 members next year to really put the middle finger up at the AFL fat cats who want to keep the BS attitude of let's move North going.

I'm saving up a kitty of 5,000 $ to buy mberships for anyone who can't afford it. That should raise our numbers a bit!

Bati_18

Debutant
May 1, 2017
Melbourne,Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic
Dunno about any of you here, but being a member for pretty much 30+ years, I can in all honesty say I'm sick to ****in death of the raffle tickets.

Sorry. Just had to get that off my chest.

I'm not! Any spare change I've got to help the club out I'm happy to buy raffle tickets.

ChrisHunt313131

Team Captain
Oct 9, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thought this deserved its own thread.

BB answering questions on facebook as part of fan engagement, mentioned we are now down below 1m debt from 8m a couple years ago.

Absolutely phenomenal effort by the club and supporters over the last 5 yrs, never thought it would be this low this quick.

Here's to becoming debt free in the next year or so!

Great work by the club - by JB and now Ben Buckley.

Back