Ben Cousins arrested

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jail for what exactly?

As far as I can tell this is a first major offence and for what exactly?

Perth Judges should stop reading the media. Yes he is a junkie addict, but so are may others. Time Australian society faces facts. Prison is for those a threat to society. Cousins is not.

For what exactly?

For continually breaching the vro - this is a long way from being his first offence
And while you may not think he is a threat, his ex does and the vro's are put in place for a reason

For continually breaching the vro - this is a long way from being his first offence
And while you may not think he is a threat, his ex does and the vro's are put in place for a reason

Was unaware of the full extent. Didn't appear to be violence but I'd consider an Ice Addict breaking an AVO 2000 times a pretty servre threat actually.

Good for his ex. Most women have no idea what they're talking about and will happily destroy any mans life out of irrational fear.

Good for his ex. Most women have no idea what they're talking about and will happily destroy any mans life out of irrational fear.
Maybe that fear is not so irrational when 1 in 3 women are physically or sexually assaulted by some pussy with a pea sized brain who takes out his aggression on women.

Maybe that fear is not so irrational when 1 in 3 women are physically or sexually assaulted by some pussy with a pea sized brain who takes out his aggression on women.

Maybe, but almost all those cases would be heavily over-exaggerated. Sexual assault and domestic violence are not words to be used lightly.

Much like the Kevin Spacey thing. Not one blip in 40 years then all of a sudden 100 people he's accidentally bumped into claim he sexually assaulted them.

The whole male/female violence argument is separated by one single factor, testosterone.

Women are more violent, but men are more powerful.

I have been attacked by women on a few occasions and they just couldn't hurt me.

The only occasion where I physically interacted with a woman was when I was attacked by a nutter and all I did was throw her away from me. I was surprised by the ease with which she could be moved and the dent she made in the plaster wall. Thankfully she wasn't harmed and I certainly had no intention of harming her. I just wanted her to cease attacking me.

I would probably get locked up now due to the contemporary scenario surrounding violence.

Maybe, but almost all those cases would be heavily over-exaggerated. Sexual assault and domestic violence are not words to be used lightly.

Much like the Kevin Spacey thing. Not one blip in 40 years then all of a sudden 100 people he's accidentally bumped into claim he sexually assaulted them.

:oops::thumbsu:

The whole male/female violence argument is separated by one single factor, testosterone.

Women are more violent, but men are more powerful.

I have been attacked by women on a few occasions and they just couldn't hurt me.

The only occasion where I physically interacted with a woman was when I was attacked by a nutter and all I did was throw her away from me. I was surprised by the ease with which she could be moved and the dent she made in the plaster wall. Thankfully she wasn't harmed and I certainly had no intention of harming her. I just wanted her to cease attacking me.

I would probably get locked up now due to the contemporary scenario surrounding violence.

After she pulled herself out of the dent in the wall, did she fall to her hands and knees in complete and utter awe at just how powerful you were?

After she pulled herself out of the dent in the wall, did she fall to her hands and knees in complete and utter awe at just how powerful you were?

She stopped attacking me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She just couldn't hurt you though so what was the problem?

8ZsuUYc.gif

She just couldn't hurt you though so what was the problem?

I hadn't fully reached that understanding at that point. All I knew is that I was under attack. The lack of hurt factor has one exception and that is teeth. This girl bit me hard and it drew blood.

I remember the last time I was randomly physically attacked by a woman for no reason.

It was, no, wait, sorry, that was me falling in to a bush after a fair session.

Curiosity mostly.

So it was just random?

It's the only time I have ever had to defend myself against a woman. The idea of attacking a woman sickens me and I have had run in's with other males about this.

Pretty much what Beerfish said, how on earth did you get yourself in such a situation?

We were close and then we weren't. I suspect the girl had underlying issues that would be picked up now. I only originally entered this thread to present some facts and point out the differences in the genders in a violent situation.

If you are ever in a situation where you are under attack by a woman going postal, then I suggest you run, because you can hurt them simply by defending yourself.

Last edited:
I hadn't fully reached that understanding at that point. All I knew is that I was under attack. The lack of hurt factor has one exception and that is teeth. This girl bit me hard and it drew blood.
Had a mate who took out an AVO against his ex. She challenged it in the Melbourne Magistrates Court and lost. Badly.

Her response was to wait for my mate to exit the court then king-hit him. Big bloke but he still went down like a sack of potatoes. Rozzers did nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back