Ben Cousins arrested

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your on a big Footy, not a scientific forum.
Get of your high horse. You don't have ownership over a topic just because you have a back ground in the topic.
What you take for granted others are willing to learn.
This place a bit below you to share some wisdom??

Let me guess. You're responding to a poster named Snake Baker aren't you? I placed him on my ignore list some time back. He's the classic example of a little knowledge being dangerous. He's the self appointed expert on all things, and everyone else are inferior beings who are beneath his contempt. Do yourself a favour, place him on ignore and save yourself the aggravation.

Umm nah, they have random drugs tests etc etc, test positive to sniffing second hand joint smoke and you can add another 12 weeks onto your sentence.

Nah that's not true, you don't get extra time for a positive drug test (at least not in the WA system).

You questioned my reasoning by using the same criteria that I utilised to actually support my criteria.
No I didnt. You said the only time you see him unhappy as if you see him on a regular basis. So when do you see him when he hasn't got a camera in his face?
I said I bet he goes through some dark s**t- he has said so in his own words in his book and given he is now pretty much broke, and in jail it is a fair assumption.

I doubt Ben would "hang for a fix".

Such terminology leads me to believe that you have been watching far too many B grade movies and use these as the prime source of illicit drug education.

Its a term that is widely used. You reckon he doesn't 'hang for a fix" if he hasn't got access to his gear? Maybe I'm not "in the scene" (there you go another term you can use to wrongly conclude my movie watching habits) and don't use the awesome lingo you and your meth head mates like to use but Ill wager that Ben spends a considerable time on the chase and Im also wagering he is not exactly loving life while doing so. Again, something the man himself has written.

You seem very full of yourself and even more full of sh1t. Welcome to the ignore list buddy, enjoy your pipe.

No I didnt. You said the only time you see him unhappy as if you see him on a regular basis. So when do you see him when he hasn't got a camera in his face?
I said I bet he goes through some dark s**t- he has said so in his own words in his book and given he is now pretty much broke, and in jail it is a fair assumption.

He always seemed to be an affable type unless the media or the law were hounding him.

Its a term that is widely used. You reckon he doesn't 'hang for a fix" if he hasn't got access to his gear?

No. Meth is not heroin.

Maybe I'm not "in the scene" (there you go another term you can use to wrongly conclude my movie watching habits)

This is patently obvious. Your responses are generically ignorant in their nature.

and don't use the awesome lingo you and your meth head mates like to use but Ill wager that Ben spends a considerable time on the chase and Im also wagering he is not exactly loving life while doing so. Again, something the man himself has written.

You seem very full of yourself and even more full of sh1t. Welcome to the ignore list buddy, enjoy your pipe.

I don't use any drugs and haven't for almost 10 years.

The extreme defensive reactions of people who have no knowledge of the situation, outside of the tabloid media, has always fascinated me.

You're incredibly invested, but your investment is based on virtually no personal knowledge. The media is indeed very powerful.

The very very strong likelihood is that it won't.

You questioned my reasoning by using the same criteria that I utilised to actually support my criteria.

I doubt Ben would "hang for a fix".

Such terminology leads me to believe that you have been watching far too many B grade movies and use these as the prime source of illicit drug education.

Do you ever question that you may be so heavily invested in tabloid hysteria that your understanding is grossly skewed?

Personally, I am across most facets of this topic and would consider myself far more knowledgeable and truthful than some tabloid media editor whose prime goal is to keep viewers in heightened emotional states in order to raise their susceptibility to purchasing the advertised crap in the commercial breaks.
Gee your full of yourself and you are also full of s**t.

Gee your full of yourself and you are also full of s**t.

Hey, at least I take a position on the issue that is up for discussion. You're only interest seems to be me.

Hey, at least I take a position on the issue that is up for discussion. You're only interest seems to be me.
And when someone does engage you you crack the sads and put them on ignore. That's not taking a position

Utter garbage. You love it to be about yourself.
Some good questions were being asked and all you wanted to do was sprout your so called experience and run down other posters. You were not interested in discussing the topic, you just wanted everyone to know that your knowledge is golden and no one should engage in debate with snake baker as his word is final and no correspondence should be entered into.
You derailed the thread. You shut down discussion of Bens issues.

I came on here because I saw it had been bumped. I've heard that something more saddening about this has occured. Im not going to post it unless I have it confirmed though.

I came on here because I saw it had been bumped. I've heard that something more saddening about this has occured. Im not going to post it unless I have it confirmed though.

Ditto. I first heard of the rumour yesterday morning and nothing has come of it so far - so fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be shocked if they'd been able to keep it quiet for this long.
Agreed. Nothing has happened and the rumour is false. Has the prison been in lockdown for the past 24 hours? Because there would be multiple phone calls to friends and family about it, then they would go online or tell someone etc.

Let me guess. You're responding to a poster named Snake Baker aren't you? I placed him on my ignore list some time back. He's the classic example of a little knowledge being dangerous. He's the self appointed expert on all things, and everyone else are inferior beings who are beneath his contempt. Do yourself a favour, place him on ignore and save yourself the aggravation.
You Physic or stating the obvious?

You Physic or stating the obvious?

Just a guess. I've had him responding in typically arrogant fashion to some of my posts lately so he's gone now. Some people need to understand that it's okay to disagree with an opinion, but if you're going to respond, come up with something better than "It's pointless arguing with you", or "You've got no idea", etc.

It is a rumour thread... generally you post rumours in it. Obviously the rumour was doing the rounds (not to my knowledge at the time), and I had a mate message me about it, so I posted on here to see if others had heard similar.

I didn't post what I'd heard out of respect, because it wasn't confirmed (unlike Dipper who did similar last year). My mate has pretty good sources usually because he has worked in radio, horse-racing, and other circles. He is generally on the money when he gives me some info, but thankfully this time he and his sources were wrong.

Pull the stick out of your arse next time or stay off the rumours thread. Flog
You know you've got nothing when you need to resort to personal insults

He's 40. He seems to have thrown away everything and shouldnt have these problems at this age. It's sad because we grew up together and there's nothing I can do. Have spoken to him a few times and he says it's not as bad as everyone says. But it is.
Gees 40, I’d just do anything to get him away from mum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back