Rumour ben cousins been missing for 1 month...

Remove this Banner Ad

So basically, your expertise on such matters consists of a regular diet of tabloid bullshit.

No just living a life where I haven't been in a bubble.

Seriously hope this isn’t the ‘end game’.

Oh and anyone having a dig at WCE is pathetic. There is only so much you can do for someone.

This. West Coast have done far, far more for this bloke than the vast majority of ex employers would ever dream of.

Whole thing is a tragedy and can only hope for his families sake that the bloke finds a way through to health somehow.

Cousins outside his house today.
565847ccff70281eda32abf4557ee273

Was seen getting into a car, carrying a heavy duffle bag today.

He was dishevelled.

Oddly, would not answer questions.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/be...s/news-story/b2cfb7018952679cb44b26483c8c196e

Pretty disgusting to chase him down like that... Parasitic reporter... would be ashamed if any one I knew behaved like that, job or not.

Correct - that is well documented - best thing he ever did apparently.
But it may not solely be distancing himself from the WCE that changed his life but also distancing himself from other "Perth Identities" as well !!!

Fill me in? Who are we speaking about?

Last edited:
imagine getting ready for work in the morning, hair, makeup, nice clothes, just for your boss to send you out to harass a mentally unwell drug addict outside his home.

Contender for best post i've seen on Bigfooty during my tenure...
So true and sad at the same time. These gutter reporters are absolute parasites of human filth.
Some guy needs to have a mic handy to pull out on one of these reporters and start asking them in what way do they think they contribute anything to society.

Contender for best post i've seen on Bigfooty during my tenure...
So true and sad at the same time. These gutter reporters are absolute parasites of human filth.
Some guy needs to have a mic handy to pull out on one of these reporters and start asking them in what way do they think they contribute anything to society.
same goes for the ones that loiter outside the courts waiting to film people's family members. they'd be doing well to be promoted to the gutter.

same goes for the ones that loiter outside the courts waiting to film people's family members. they'd be doing well to be promoted to the gutter.

Nothing better than shitting on people when they're at their lowest.
I mentioned it in another thread but I find it quite ironic that as a society we strongly preach to our children not to bully yet the adults are doing the opposite and running rampant.

Where does yours come from Snake? I am intrigued!

Academic training and life experience.

No just living a life where I haven't been in a bubble.

If that's the case, then you should be exhibiting better input than tabloid cliche riddled drivel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So quite obviously he isn't missing if he's at his home, clearly trying to keep a low profile away from all of the scum in the media. I genuinely couldn't live with myself if my job was to camp outside his home waiting for an appearance.

FMDrunk, can the bloke take a piss without a reporter offering to shake his dick for him?

He should be taking out restraining orders ON THEM!

He should sue the sun

Fact the editor told ed that the sun would dedicate 2 full time journos if he went to the pies under malthouse

Seeing malthouse had some influence with Ben , absolute disgrace

I'd be honoured if he tries and rob me with a used syringe when I'm walking to McIver Train Station after a few drinks tomorrow night.

Any chance he can get a restraining order on media organisations? Imagine harassing someone with known addiction problems (and arguably mental health issues now) outside their house, the guy is clean and the harassment sends him back down the path of drugs again. If he ends up dying from a drug overdose, whilst he is obviously responsible, I hope these "journalists" carry that guilt for the rest of their lives.

Bloke missing for a month. Turns out he's just at home. Journalism level = Walter Cronkite

I was saying this exact thing to my buddy last night.

Blokes at home, where he is supposed to be....where is the story here?

Based on the video I saw, the story is - nitwit journalist invades private citizen's privacy by hassling him outside his home.

He should sue the sun

Fact the editor told ed that the sun would dedicate 2 full time journos if he went to the pies under malthouse

Seeing malthouse had some influence with Ben , absolute disgrace

Agree, but you have to contend with their much greater stack of chips in the courts.

I know someone who found themselves next to one of those Eagles on a plane. He moved to Melbourne (while still playing) and was pretty open and quick to say it basically saved his life.
Wouldn't want to be sat next to someone that size on a plane. Hope he was flying business.

Any chance he can get a restraining order on media organisations? Imagine harassing someone with known addiction problems (and arguably mental health issues now) outside their house, the guy is clean and the harassment sends him back down the path of drugs again. If he ends up dying from a drug overdose, whilst he is obviously responsible, I hope these "journalists" carry that guilt for the rest of their lives.

Yep, I agree. If Cousins was still an AFL footballer then maybe it's news, but he's not a public figure any more. This is a form of harassment as you say, and shouldn't be tolerated. As for "journalists" carrying guilt, they wouldn't give a stuff. The footy media are B grade human beings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back